[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Cesena (Nov.7th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match?

• Quag

• Aquilani

• Del Piero

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I missed the game...I just want to ask if you guys belive we would of come away with the win without the red
That's a good question. I think we would have probably just scraped the win, yes.
The red card helped us because after their early goal, they sat very deep. Also, I think the penalty helped us more than the red card because it kind of forced them to leave some gaps at the back that we could exploit.

I imagine we would have suffered a lot more had we not scored the equalizer before the break.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
not much to add except that Sorensen looked and played like a deer in the headlights.....IF he gets to play again this season for the senior squad, I hope the jitters are over

Grosso was not as bad as some have said and that I expected. He may have been responsible for the first goal, or did Bonucci lose his mark ??

Brazzo also surprised me with an assist....and here I thought he didnt know how to kick a ball any more :p

The hospital has more of our players than the locker room..... is Del Neri overtraining these guys ??

Marotta was asked about it, and he said that he didnt see a problem.......

:lol: oh come on, I'm just having a little fun ;)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Does anybody have any info or video of what was going on before the game? There were a lot of legends present before the game, and I was just wondering why?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Not a great game but luck (or Cesena's stupidity) was on our side at the right time(s). Overall, a fairly comfortable win, even though I remained quite nervous throughout the 2nd half.

Storari 6 - Did his job.
Motta 5,5 - Again no disasters, but can't be trusted.
Bonucci 5 - Poor. The only reason his mistakes didn't cost us (& we didn't concede more) was the underwhelming opposition.
Sorensen 6 - Capable & mostly calm. Ideal game for him to get his 1st start.
Grosso 6 - Nothing spectacular, but did what he had to do.
Marchisio 6,5 - Decent game, great assist.
Aquilani 6 - Extremely poor start, better afterwards.
Sissoko 6 - Some vital work coupled with some mistakes.
Pepe 6 - All right.
Del Piero 6,5 - Good. Great actually if you consider he's an Empoli- level player.
Quagliarella 6,5 - Decent. Well taken goal.

Melo -
Iaquinta 6,5 - Lively & made a difference. A certain other striker of ours should have been taking notes.
Salihamidzic - Not on long enough to really judge, though he did help us decide the game.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The hospital has more of our players than the locker room..... is Del Neri overtraining these guys ??

Marotta was asked about it, and he said that he didnt see a problem.......
overtraining causes muscular problems, only two players have that at the moment

the rest has injuries caused by trauma on the field, for example by playing in the eurocrapleague

lil zlatan

Mar 5, 2006
Ratings from Gazzetta dello sport.

Storari 6,5

Motta 6
Bonucci 6
Sorensen 6,5
Grosso 6,5

Pepe 6
Sissoko 6
Aquilani 7
Marchisio 7

Quagliarella 6,5
Del Piero 7

Melo 6
Salihamidzic 6
Iaquinta 6,5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)