[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Cesena (Nov.7th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match?

• Quag

• Aquilani

• Del Piero

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am surprised at the result but extremely happy. I am happy that DP scored to piss off VictoriaCB, I am delighted that Quag scored and only hope to keep on netting goals and pleased that Iaquinta scored and hopefully he will score more than he misses.
So what Andy thinks about these new guys? :seven:

Apr 15, 2006
I am not sure, I saw it and the replay too once, he wasn't pushing the shirt that hard to prevent him moving, I mean we see these many times, we see players hug attackers in the penalty area and no penalty were given, I won't insist, if it is like you all say, then it is great!

But the second yellow and the goals I am pretty sure they are all valid, no problem there at all..
The thing about the penalty call is that the defender wasn't even looking at the ball. He had has back to the ball, and was pulling Bonucci's shirt. So it was a blatant foul that deserved a penalty.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Delneri: I dont know what Delneri have done, but he has given this team spirit like not a single coach have done (past-calciopoli). If this was Zac or Ferrera we would've lost this game, never equalised and in the second half got fucked on a counter. Under Ranieri we would've equalised and played to defend the draw.

Aquilani: Aquilani is too damn smart, if you see how well he reads the game, the openings he sees and the way he distributes the ball. I was in love with him when he was playing at Roma, but he even looks better at Juve than there. Too bad we have some fucktard players like Motta and Grosso. Aquilani is the guy who would graduate on top of the class while Motta is the guy who said fuck school and smokes weed and lives in a shady appartement. Motta is dumb as hell.

Sorenson: get Sorensen out of the next match, I dont know when Chiellini could come back but Sorenson made a lot of errors, gave the ball away a lot of times and even at dangerous positions. Put that Sicillian kid over there. Sorenson would get raped.

Pepe: some may hate on Pepe, and I dont think getting him for 10ML was a steal with someone who has limited talent but he stepped up his game and is one of our better consistent performers since the beginning of the season.

Del Piero: The spirit of this team, he did some nice things his freekick seem to be a bitt off recently.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
How much did we pay attention to the way he defended, though? He's a player who from time to time makes a run and a cross in attack, and the attacking side of the game is easily spotted in full backs that you don't follow regularly. He lost his spot in Roma's starting XI very early in the season and there probably was a great reason for that. So far this season we're seeing what was the reason. The man can not defend and he's very slow.
That's true but in all honesty, he really, really wasn't this bad.As you said this is probably the main reason why Roma didn't put up a fight to secure his services.

Auilani easily my MOM.:juventus: He's precisely the kind of midfielder we've needed & lacked.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Not a good performance and it got pretty chaotic at times, but it's a win and that's all that counts.

Aquilani and Marchisio were the only difference between the teams.

Good to see Quag consistently scoring simple goals, rather than occasionally scoring spectacularly.

Oh, and over his Juve career Salihamidzic must have a fantastic record in terms of goals/assists per minutes on the pitch.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Delneri: I dont know what Delneri have done, but he has given this team spirit like not a single coach have done (past-calciopoli). If this was Zac or Ferrera we would've lost this game, never equalised and in the second half got fucked on a counter. Under Ranieri we would've equalised and played to defend the draw.

Aquilani: Aquilani is too damn smart, if you see how well he reads the game, the openings he sees and the way he distributes the ball. I was in love with him when he was playing at Roma, but he even looks better at Juve than there. Too bad we have some fucktard players like Motta and Grosso. Aquilani is the guy who would graduate on top of the class while Motta is the guy who said fuck school and smokes weed and lives in a shady appartement. Motta is dumb as hell.

Sorenson: get Sorensen out of the next match, I dont know when Chiellini could come back but Sorenson made a lot of errors, gave the ball away a lot of times and even at dangerous positions. Put that Sicillian kid over there. Sorenson would get raped.

Pepe: some may hate on Pepe, and I dont think getting him for 10ML was a steal with someone who has limited talent but he stepped up his game and is one of our better consistent performers since the beginning of the season.

Del Piero: The spirit of this team, he did some nice things his freekick seem to be a bitt off recently.
Del Neri: Yes, he is improving our squad and bringing spirit back to the Juventus players.

Aquilani: Yes played very well like always.

Sorensen: He wasn't all that bad, and he positioned well and made some clean tackles.

Pepe: When did we buy him for 10M? He has limited technique, but he is a workhorse.

Del Piero: Nothing new to say. Simply a legend.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Very bad 2nd half performance , even though we got the most important thing of the game but there is no excuse for how awful the players were. Considering we played more than 45 min having a man extra, we should have a much easier game IMO .

The bad:
- Sorensen : the kid is built like a wall but have a brain of a mouse. Considering that we have fairly an idiotic defense line, he was the standout today as the worst defender. Awful positioning, soft tackling, horrible passes and for 194 you would assume he could head the ball.
- Grosso : simply seeing grosso play today clears why Del Neri put him on the market.
- Motta : can't pass, shoot, defend, or dribble. Guys I can't believe am saying it but we got us the new Molinaro.

The awful:

-Momo: amazingly when the team stopped passing the ball to him after the first 20 min, we looked like a team again and changed the whole game. Sell sell sell and sell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)