[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Cesena (Nov.7th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match?

• Quag

• Aquilani

• Del Piero

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Storari 6: Solid overall, nothing he could do about the goal.
Motta 5: He offers very little to this team, but he can still be useful sometimes.
Bonnuci 6.5: He looked like he was our most experienced player at the back.
Sorenson 5.5: He wasn't terrible, but got beaten to easily sometimes and isn't the best passer in the world.
Grosso 5: I expected worse.

Marchisio 7: Quality, just pure quality.
Aquilani 8: He's just a different class above the rest at the moment. You just feel comfortable when the ball is at his feet.
Sissoko 6: Improvement, unlike Aquilani, my heart beats faster(in a bad way) everytime he gets the ball, but nonetheless showed some progress.
Pepe 6.5: Good showing for him. His only problem is that he can be a little predictable going forward.

Ale 7.5: I don't know what got into him in the first half but he was just beautiful. That's all I have to say.
Quag 8: Slowly becoming one of my favorite players.

Subs:

Melo 6.5: Showed composure and skill in his passing.
IQ 7: Great goal. I think he's more efficient as a sub.
Sali 6.5: I haven't seen this guy in ages, but when I do, he scores the winning goal against Milan or this.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
I was surprised at the penalty decision to be honest, but the replay shows that it was valid. The red card was two yellows no? If it was a straight red then it's very harsh, but if it was two yellows then I think it's fair.
The way I see it, a straight red or a second yellow, he was gonna get sent off anyway. So fuck it, and fuck him!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
THanks bro.

Now Cronios, watch this, and tell me where Quagi was offside for the goal! Bloody hell!
Leave the Cron alone, I feel you, I totally understand your frustration as I lived it for years but trust me on this, out of experience, it's a lost cause. You will only waste energy.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
should have been a lot more than 3-1.

we were fast, aggressive and dangerous.

defensively we were quite awkward though.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
should have been a lot more than 3-1.

we were fast, aggressive and dangerous.

defensively we were quite awkward though.
Yes and no, with Chiellini, Grygera and De Ceglie added to our backline we look far from awkward, concentration is weak but that was improving. But todays backline with Motta, Grosso and Sorenson was a complete joke.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Good win.
Del Piero is such an inspiration to this squad. He was the main reason the team was able to get their act together after the shitty first 15.I just hope he doesn't get injured in such a crucial time for us.
Aqua and Marchisio were our driving force.they were the guys who made the difference.
Melo...I hope it wasn't serious, we really need him to give composure to our back line
And I kinda like Sorenson and think, most of his errors were due to his lack of experience rather than him being clueless, stupid ...

Sep 14, 2003
And I kinda like Sorenson and think, most of his errors were due to his lack of experience rather than him being clueless, stupid ...

:agree:

I wonder how some of the greatest defenders ever, such as Baresi, Beckenbauer and Boumsong, faired on their senior debuts.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
PK was a PK, red was a red.

I missed second half because my internet was fucked, can anyone give me a roundup?

important win, Marchisio, Aquilani and Del Piero were all great in the first.
Aquilani is so good.
Quag :tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I missed second half because my internet was fucked, can anyone give me a roundup?
Some of Juve's defending was quite chaotic, but Cesena didn't have any clear chances.

Juve were pretty wasteful on the counter attack and should have got the third goal to kill the game earlier than they did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)