[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (17 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jees i didnt know today was the last game of the season

:sergio:
No but it is the last chance to ever be able to win over small sides. Siena, Parma and now Catania. If we drop points in these three games then what's the point in hoping for something better? These were the games where we were supposed to put a margin on Milan, it seems that they turned out to be the games where they put a margin on us while playing CL matches.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The line-up is really interesting. I don't mean that positive.

However, I like to be surprised, maybe Conte is right
Yes, let's all keep saying maybe Conte is right because it has worked wonders against both Siena and Parma....it's only the players who were inept.

---------- Post added 18.02.2012 at 20:23 ----------

I have a strong feeling that one or more of Motta, Almiron and Legro will score tonight.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Is there a way to change the screen resolution for Sopcast? I hate watching 'full screen' with huge black bars on both sides on a widescreen TV..

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Fuck I'm nervous. Haven't felt like this all season, knees a bit shaky and sweaty palms. Watching this with a little kid that I'm babysitting, our players better perform or he is going to learn how to swear in three separate languages.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's not about formations or players, it's about motivation and spirit, in Conte I trust, I'm sure guys like Giaccherini, Padoin, Quagliarella, Boriello and De Ceglie will run their asses off tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)