[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (12 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We got this. Chiellini will score. Pirlo too from a free kick.

We're gonna send these amateurs back to Sicily with their tails between their legs.

:weee:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Tonight, Conte is fulfilling his fantasy of having provincinal players play for a top club.

---------- Post added 18.02.2012 at 19:58 ----------

We got this. Chiellini will score. Pirlo too from a free kick.

We're gonna send these amateurs back to Sicily with their tails between their legs.

:weee:
I like this attitude :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This game is imo decisive for the title, since the first matchday we were leading the league.
We underestimated Milan's ref influence and slipped points at the false sense of security of being first.
We wasted our chance to make a decent league while they were busy with CL and now we should engage in a fist fight, fighting each and every round for the title.
They are winning penalties like there is no tomorrow, we are not awarded the penalties that should bring us victories, the difference should have been way more than 9-12p, but this is how things work in Italy, this is why calciopoli happened.
We ought to fight back against all the odds and make no other side steps, but we are still giving away to our former satellite teams and now i feel that we are underestimating this team again and importance it has for the championship...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ok, I just realized that the starting XI makes sense.....if we fixed the match and Catania will let us win.
I don't see another reason for this line up :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)