[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (13 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Right, I get your point now, but disagree that it's because of fear. I really think he wants to see two successful formations for this team, and chance creation in some of the 3-5-2 matches (Roma Coppa, Milan Coppa, Parma) haven't been lacking. Another successful coach has been trying to use a second system lately as well.
Guardiola has been succeeding with his 3-4-3, if this is what you were implying. And again, Guardiola have a totally different squad than Conte, a squad of players much more capable of giving and adapting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Maybe Padoin should be used as rwb if aren't willing to risk Licht.

Edit: As I posted this the official lineup were released: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Giaccherini, Marchisio, Pirlo, Padoin, De Ceglie; Borriello, Quagliarella.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Can't see us getting a penalty, anyway. The backlash would be incredible. Accusations of "bowing down" to Juventus and all that. FIGC won't stand for it.
I can see the FIGC punishing us real hard for some diving incidence, that will be their most obvious reply to us nagging about penalties.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
it almost seems like Conte is pulling a Ferrara here... ditching a formation that has worked for us all season for one which has provided only bare minimums...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)