[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (26 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Well, to be honest the formation does have an effect. Even though none of us really like the 352 formation, it still created enough chances to beat Parma. But, as we know, or offense didn't convert.

433 is the way to go.
agreed but the chances are there no matter the formation, so technically the difference in formation is negligible

---------- Post added 18.02.2012 at 13:11 ----------

WΏΏdy;3522887 said:
Sure a lot of players get heat for not being able to finish. I'm a big Conte fan but he deserves the heat as well for not being flexible and failing to use better players at his disposal. A few shades of Dumb Nerdy.
What better forwards are there?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I think 99% of this forum prefers the 4-3-3, some of us doesn't mind 3-5-2 from time to time and it isn't a single person on the forum keen on using 3-5-2 all the time.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
agreed but the chances are there no matter the formation, so technically the difference in formation is negligible

---------- Post added 18.02.2012 at 13:11 ----------

What better forwards are there?
Quag,Del piero.

Also Elia to add something to the creativity when we dont need the defensive abilities of Pepe or Esti.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think 99% of this forum prefers the 4-3-3, some of us doesn't mind 3-5-2 from time to time and it isn't a single person on the forum keen on using 3-5-2 all the time.
I WANT GOALS AND A WIN. Who the fuck cares about formations. They're just numbers.
Yep. But, the 352 can be annoying but effective. We need to convert our chances. Our defense has done well protecting us, our offense just needs to return the favor.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Latest lineup:

Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Padoin, Pirlo, Marchisio, Giaccherini, De Ceglie; Borriello, Quagliarella.

Fuck we better win,because if not Conte will have to explain this weird line up with Boriello upfront!!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Yep. But, the 352 can be annoying but effective. We need to convert our chances. Our defense has done well protecting us, our offense just needs to return the favor.
So, if i may paraphrase what you have just wrote here, Conte is spot-on with his tactics, manages to always neutralise the opposition, and also his tactics allows the players to create chances.........which THE PLAYERS dont convert into goals.....Am i correct with this paraphrase?? Cause if i am right, then Conte doesnt need to justify himself in front of the fans or the press, its our players who need to ask forgivnes for sucking on the field and missing all the chances....

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So wait... We have Pepe back and we're playing Catania at home, yet we're still sticking to the 3-5-2? And to make it worse, Borriello is rumored to start?

In the sacred words of kenjam1n, "Oh Boy!".

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Can't see us getting a penalty, anyway. The backlash would be incredible. Accusations of "bowing down" to Juventus and all that. FIGC won't stand for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)