[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (8 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This game is taking forever to start. I just hope we go all out for a win this time. Another draw would be a disaster.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
4 wins and 6 losses may give you more points but the morale would take a severe hit if you lost 6 times... basically meaning that every third team in the league is able to defeat you...
Funny how u automatically think that if u risk in the game you win or lose. Where r the draws. Out of 10 we could have win 4, draw 4 lost only 2.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's not like we haven't won using this crap formation.
I know, but the outlook and performance of the team is more important than numbers on a sheet of paper. It's not like players just stand in certain areas, if we are pressing there will not be a massive difference for us between 3-5-2 and 4-3-3, considering how far forward Chiellini often ends up.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No one has but with every draw added to our tally the same members defending the undefeated run are repeating everything positive about it. It is like these people are being slowly conditioned.

You can slap yourself straight for accepting the 10 draws too.
This is probably the best post of this argument.

We have drawn way too many times. When I brought it up after our 7th or 8th draw and how bad this was becoming when we weren't even halfway through the season I was blasted by people. 2 draws later with the tally up to 10 I still stand by what I said then, just as you have been criticizing as well.

We draw way too many times, when I said that these draws would come back and BITE US IN THE ASS I was was right, with 2 games in hand we tied, and now with one game in hand and this shitty 352 formation we risk blowing that and remaining in 2nd. I am tired of people saying how "positive" these fucking draws are. 1 point gained is a slap in the face against these teams...meanwhile the 2 points dropped is an uppercut to the chin.

We should be on cruise control right now well ahead of the pack and we INSIST on making things difficult which has been an argument I've been saying for 3 seasons now. We can't put away games, we had a history of conceding first which we seemingly have fixed, now the problem is scoring and taking these perfect chances to make huge ground when the other clubs slip.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
This is probably the best post of this argument.

We have drawn way too many times. When I brought it up after our 7th or 8th draw and how bad this was becoming when we weren't even halfway through the season I was blasted by people. 2 draws later with the tally up to 10 I still stand by what I said then, just as you have been criticizing as well.

We draw way too many times, when I said that these draws would come back and BITE US IN THE ASS I was was right, with 2 games in hand we tied, and now with one game in hand and this shitty 352 formation we risk blowing that and remaining in 2nd. I am tired of people saying how "positive" these fucking draws are. 1 point gained is a slap in the face against these teams...meanwhile the 2 points dropped is an uppercut to the chin.

We should be on cruise control right now well ahead of the pack and we INSIST on making things difficult which has been an argument I've been saying for 3 seasons now. We can't put away games, we had a history of conceding first which we seemingly have fixed, now the problem is scoring and taking these perfect chances to make huge ground when the other clubs slip.
That's all I needed to read :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Anyways, regardless of what retarded formation we use if we would just put HALF the chances away we get each game we would be destroying clubs.

---------- Post added 18.02.2012 at 12:54 ----------

That's all I needed to read :D
:p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think everyone knows we have drawn too many games, it's been said enough times. I also think this 'positive draw' thing you bring up is invalid both as a claim or argument at this point. We all know that we needed wins in the recent games in particular.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
When did this myth of "positive draws" start? I can only remember one match, against Udinese were (maybe I? maybe others) said that this neccesarily wasn't a bad result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)