[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why would I reply in a relevant way when you are trying to be sarcastic? Go reply in a relevant manner yourself so I can stay relevant as well. Until then refrain from preaching on what I should not do when you don't do it yourself.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
4 wins and 6 losses may give you more points but the morale would take a severe hit if you lost 6 times... basically meaning that every third team in the league is able to defeat you...
That is so stupid. Team morale would be higher with more points and a lead at the top of the table.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
No one has but with every draw added to our tally the same members defending the undefeated run are repeating everything positive about it. It is like these people are being slowly conditioned.

You can slap yourself straight for accepting the 10 draws too.
So dramatic. Slowly conditioned by what? We are cheering a fucking football team. OBVIOUSLY our recent draws are total shit. Prior to that we were doing ok.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Also, we draw so much because we have 3 CMs at all times. With Marchisio in poor form, none of them can score goals. Pirlo + Vidal in the middle with 4 attackers would be a goal show, but we would have the chance of conceding as well. It's a risk we should take though IMO.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Speaking of formations. We beat Milan twice wit two different formations none of them were 4-3-3. First game I think it was 4-1-4-1 and second game in coppa was 3-5-2. I think 3-5-2 is a good formations to play away vs big teams, teams who attack a lot. But vs teams who defend with 10 men the whole fucking game we should play 4-3-3. Even 3-4-3 is better than 3-5-2, no disrespect for licht but I think he is not a winger. His shooting, dribbling and crossing is average. So why not put there a proper striker or winger. Yet, if Conte wants to use 3-5-2, he should definitely play it with right players.
Barzagli should take Bonucci's place and Licht should take Barzagli's place, since I have seen Barza going forward and we were left with Bonucci (we all know him). I believe 3-5-2 should be something like this.

Buffon,
Licht-Barza-Chiellini
Pepe-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Giach
Quag and Vucinic.
(3-5-2 not for this game specifically)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Speaking of formations. We beat Milan twice wit two different formations none of them were 4-3-3. First game I think it was 4-1-4-1 and second game in coppa was 3-5-2. I think 3-5-2 is a good formations to play away vs big teams, teams who attack a lot. But vs team who defend with 10 men the whole fucking game we should play 4-3-3. Even 3-4-3 is better than 3-5-2, no disrespect for licht but I think he is not a winger. His shooting, dribbling and crossing is average. So why not put there a proper striker or winger. Yet, if he play 3-5-2, he should definitely play it with right players.
Barzagli should take, Bonucci's place and Licht should take Barzagli's place since, I have seen Barza going forward. If we play 3-5-2 it should be something like this.

Buffon,
Licht-Barza-Chiellini
Pepe-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Giach
Quag and Vucinic.
(3-5-2 not for this game specifically)
I agree to that, I am not disregarding the formation totally but it simply does not work against ultra defending teams. Against those you need to take risks to be able to break their defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)