[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (9 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
7 Pepe
8 Marchisio
11 De Ceglie
13 Manninger
14 Vucinic
15 Barzagli
17 Elia
18 Quagliarella
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
23 Borriello
24 Giaccherini
26 Lichtsteiner
28 Estigarribia
30 Storari
32 Matri

DP has flu and in doubt but will be looked at tomorrow
I like how they keep us up to date on players "listed" but have absolutely no chance of really playing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have a feeling one of our players will get a hefty suspension for filming. That's the most obvious reaction from FIGC.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Buffon
Barzagli.......Bonucchi
Caceres ............................... De Ceglie
Padoin ........Marchisio
Elia ................. Vucinic
Matri ............ Borriello

I think Pepe, Giachi and Licht are one card from suspension. Barzagli and Chiellini were booked - I don;t know if they are close to a susp. Pirlo really needs a rest. We need more than one striker up front as Catania crowd their box with defenders, So Borriello has to be used - we need the height. If Chiellini is not one card from susp I might risk him as a sub, but as he is a strong player, the refs will try to eliminate him for the milan game.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
:facepalm: I missed out Padoin! There, I've edited. My point is we need to rotate and save our best players for the next game. I also fear retribution from FIGc for our reps complaining of unfair treatment. I can hear them from here: - (How dare we complain about them fixing matches in favour of the milan clubs [and napoli] from within). We will probably get a whole lot of bookings or even a sending off in the next few games!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I just love the Elia whining after each and every game.
I'm not part of the "OMG ELIA NEEDS TO START" crew, but it's understandable when our glaring problem is a lack of creativity and ideas in attack, and one of our arguably most creative players is constantly being ignored.

The argument in the past has been that players like Pepe offer more in terms of pressing and defending, but in matches against the likes of Siena and Parma, that consideration is surely secondary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)