[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (16 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So now the President or SD of Catania has come out and said our comments about refs are out of line and we are saying it to pressure the refs on Saturday. Fuck I hope we crush these pukes now.

It's funny how every club in Italy hates us so much. Whenever we bring up something you read the snide, butthurt comments from other clubs. I fucking hate the cunts. Death to all of them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So now the President or SD of Catania has come out and said our comments about refs are out of line and we are saying it to pressure the refs on Saturday. Fuck I hope we crush these pukes now.

It's funny how every club in Italy hates us so much. Whenever we bring up something you read the snide, butthurt comments from other clubs. I fucking hate the cunts. Death to all of them.
I realized a long time ago that everyone hates us... that's why I go bat crazy whenever I see a supposed Juve fan cheering "for the good of Italian football." :yuck:

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
gosh... Benching Licht sounds like insane, as all this 3 5 2. It would be much better to put Cacares as a R forward in 4 3 3 if we have no other players to score =)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Buffon
Caceres/Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Giaccherini/Caceres - Pirlo - Marchisio
Elia/Quag - Matri - Del Piero

no del piero no party...
elia and del piero equals party hard

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's really unfair that trolls like Padoin and Borriello come to Juve and start a match the next week, while Elia can hardly get a run in the Coppa. Okay he has got an attitude issue, but give him some freaking time at least!
Cue sarcastic comments about not speaking Italian or knowing Conte's tactics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)