[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (7 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Gazzeta probable formation 3-5-2 again...with Caceres starting on the right instead of Licht,and Giac instead of Vidal.
Matri-Quag upfront.they better deliever!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's not that we are that good this season. It's just other teams suck big time. Milan dropping so many points, Napoli are really bad, so is Inter, and other teams. True we won't have a better opportunity.

I get what you guys think, it's alright this season second place next season we go for first place. Inter will go mad in mercato. Napoli will get money from CHL and they will have money too. Roma could be very dangerous, Milan also will be much tougher team to beat next season. I see us buying two players max. Our defense is settled, we need another midfielder and WC striker (we will end up with a mediocre one).

We have to win this season, it will never be easier than this season.

And why you guys freaking out. We are a point behind and a game in hand. We will play Milan away and at least we get a draw then it's all up to us.
Forza Juve
I agree 100%.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
3-5-2 is getting cowardly and frustrating. Catania is a very organised side that won't give us any space unless we take the game to them. They are the type of side that could easily snatch a 1-0 win if we're not careful but we need to still go out and take the game by the scruff of the neck and aim to score more than a solitary goal.

The signs are not good seeing that we failed to score against lesser opposition, Siena and Parma, and could have easily lost those games if Giazzi and/or Giovinco had scored. We desperately need a world class striker but it feels as though this game against Catania will decide the rest of the season in a way. This game feels like it's a fork in the road for our season, it is simply a must win and extremely weighty.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yeah or Alex in there. Giacherrini is much better shape as well, capable of making a difference. Not sure what Pepe's condition is though?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Yeah or Alex in there. Giacherrini is much better shape as well, capable of making a difference. Not sure what Pepe's condition is though?
I'd love to see Ale with Matri in the center, But I'm afraid Conte doesn't share this point of view.
If Pepe isn't fit, then we can move Giach to the right and introduce Elia on the left.

Elia. Stop the black hate and give him a run.
I believe that Elia should play, seeing our struggles to open defenses up...

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It's really unfair that trolls like Padoin and Borriello come to Juve and start a match the next week, while Elia can hardly get a run in the Coppa. Okay he has got an attitude issue, but give him some freaking time at least!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)