[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (20 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As long as Alen doesn't predict who is going to score and ask us to take it to the bank, we should be fine.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
The one thing that i know exactly ... it is that we have to score at least once. Our dry seria couldn't last so long, espescialy against such teams as Siena Parma and Catagnia.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I refuse to believe, despite of those awful numbers Alen posted yesterday, that we'll go 270 minutes without scoring a single goal, so as long as we can prevent Catania from scoring, we got this.

If we go 270 minutes without scoring against Siena, Parma and Catania... Should we even be crowned champions?

Time to step up, Juve!!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:agree: I see us being hungry and getting easy 3 points here.
Perhaps. I still believe it's all down to Conte, he's defending the undefeated stats too much. Open up a bit, invite the other teams to attack so we can strike on counters with a bit more space. We simply don't have the quality to break down 10 players.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just don't get that weird feeling again on saturday :(
Word. That feeling rarely fails.

Perhaps. I still believe it's all down to Conte, he's defending the undefeated stats too much. Open up a bit, invite the other teams to attack so we can strike on counters with a bit more space. We simply don't have the quality to break down 10 players.
Eh, I don't think we're defending undefeated streak. We're just hard to break while being rather clueless upfront without much danger.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
we must make up for the lost ground, 1# is slipping away, imo we lost it for good since we lost more points than Milan, at their most difficult part of the season, but we must stay focused and secure 2# and win the cup!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I remember the feeling you had before the Udinese match that Matri will score twice. You need to control the feeling bro.
There's also one more thing. Whenever I say that some player is freaking horrible he has to score! It happened with Taddei and Pepe like 5 times. Or just when I say that it's stupid to play him... it's just freak-ish :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)