[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (19 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I remember someone saying that if we don't gain ground over Milan in February (considering their schedule vs ours) - we never will. :scared:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
In fact if we draw this, we'll be behind Milan till we meet em, and if they beat us at the San Siro we'll be behind them even if we win that game in hand. As how improtant this Parma game was. I just hate postponed games, they are such a pain in the ass with all that added psychological pressure after all the other teams are done with their round.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Win the match please.
Conte must find a way to beat all of these provincial sides. I can see a desperation in his face when facing parma. :sergio:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Indeed, our schedule gets more difficult while theirs only gets easier.
The thing is that we seem to play alot better against more prolific opponents. We almost got max points from the streak of 5 games against top teams in the first half of the season.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
i really hope not to see the 352 or better the 532
we don't have wings for that formation
to do that you need wings that have better technique and are able to beat the man on 1 vs 1
if the wings we have it becomes a 532 , so the ball spends to much time in defense and every time we attack it is through the middle and makes it easy for our opponents to defend
i really hope to see the 433 in the next match , or i i am afraid of another 0-0

the good thing is that catania plays football , from what i have seen they play good so we should suffer more in defense , but have it easier in attack
they do not defend in 11
if they do defend in 11 men i really hope we do not get 1 goal under or will start to get prepared for the first loss of the season

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
3 CMs hurts our ability to score unless Marchisio is in super form which he's not. How no one can see this is mystifying. We need to change one of the CMs for an attacker who plays either beside the top striker or behind him. Yes, we will increase the pressure on our defense by not having such a rigid structure infront of them but it's a risk we'll have to run sooner or later or we'll keep tying these fucking teams.

I would even try this, maybe not to start the match but at some point.

-----Pirlo--------Vidal
Elia--------Giach------Vuci
---------Quagliarella

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I don't like it, but my hope refuses to die also. Really thought it disappeared last night, and I actually did my best to kill it off, but somehow it's back. But this is a fucking MUST win! :(

:flag2:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wouldn't change much apart from the formation.
Take Licht few meters back, take Bonucci out of the starting XI and play Pepe (or anyone else if Pepe isn't ready). I wouldn't replace neither of Marchisio, Vidal, Matri and Vucinic, despite their below average performances lately.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I wouldn't change much apart from the formation.
Take Licht few meters back, take Bonucci out of the starting XI and play Pepe (or anyone else if Pepe isn't ready). I wouldn't replace neither of Marchisio, Vidal, Matri and Vucinic, despite their below average performances lately.

Vidal is suspended.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
What is the deal with Pepe anyway, is he back yet?

Just play the 433 and stick Giacch in Vidal's place. Quag or even Elia for Pepe if he isn't ready.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)