[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (23 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I present to you Sebastian Giovinco.
The guy with balls and talent!
I don't have anything against Gio coming back, never wanted him to leave actually, but don't expect him to play like that for us in every game. Today's game was his
CL-final, he had to put in a ballon d'or performance. :)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
:strong:
Licht - Barza - Chiello - DC
---------- Pirlo -------------
---- Marchi --- Giacch ----
Peper ---- Quag ---- Mirko​

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am not really excited for this game because I don't see how our forwards would score, that is if Conte insists on playing Quagliarella not more than half an hour and keep Del Piero away from the pitch as possible.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Catania is a better team than both Siena and Parma. If we play anything like the last two games, who knows what might happen. We need to play with more tempo not that stroll in the park pace bullsheet of late.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Catania is a better team than both Siena and Parma. If we play anything like the last two games, who knows what might happen. We need to play with more tempo not that stroll in the park pace bullsheet of late.
Conte to defend unbeaten run. And we will end up third or forth in the league. Play with CB vs parma that's just annoying.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
How? Matri is impotent and Vucinic can't shoot to save his life? At the same time Conte ignores Quagliarella and Del Piero and still prefers Boriello over them sometimes.
I know we've sucked up front the past few weeks, but I hope these last two games in Serie A makes us wake the fuck up. I want us to damage them good in our stadium on Saturday.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I know we've sucked up front the past few weeks, but I hope these last two games in Serie A makes us wake the fuck up. I want us to damage them good in our stadium on Saturday.
I have been dying to see us damage a team in our stadium but alas we have been only scrapping wins there in the second half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)