[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'm still here. Pirlo is only good when other team decides to sit back deep and don't try to press and dominate the game. He's good at opening up those defenses with his brilliant balls but other than that he's not that useful anymore. He's not himself lately. Heavy legs and dropping to the ground so easily. Liability in defense too (take a look what he's doing while Rolando's shooting at the goal).

If Conte keeps him, 352 and Bonucci for next season it'll be another embarrassment in CL I have no doubt.
\Just for opening their defence is Pirlo good?Yes.But that opened the match in our favor.
\r.Inter goal is another "trademark" of Bonucci errors,like that with Roma and zilions time to now.What will Marchisio do better than Pirlo in this match?Absolutely nothing.Master is a master whoever thinks otherwise I dont care.You all make Pirlo like a third rate player.Okay think so he is proving what he really is.And if you play Marchisio instead of him Pogba will take his role and be less dangereus in front of their goal.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
JUVE-NAPOLI 3-0,
JUVE -ROMA 3-0.
JUVE-MERDA 3-1
All games with the master Pirlo.Thats how bad he is .
He scores a goal from a free kick to Napoli,he assist to Bonucci goal against Roma and a penalty also and today he assist Lichteiner.Very,very bad player.

And I almost forgot.All three are very bad teams especcially Roma and Napoli thats why he scores so easy and assist so fine.That must be a reason while his legs are heavy and tired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)