[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?12228-Juventus-Inter-(2-Feb-14)/page55

Pirlo could've been an Inter legend. Now he's here raping our asses.
If only we had vucinic.
Six midfielders, one striker - by pass the midfielders with a long ball to the one striker - thanks Mazzarri.
Taïder is having a fuoriclasse game. Nullifying Vidal in every way and still is great in possession.
Conte gives a shit about this game. On the stands for some chat while Jubentus scored again.
Vucinic is warming up. If he comes on and makes the 4th goal I jump out of my window.
damn, this was so close :D

Derby D'Italia my ass, this was a little more than a training run for Juventus. Their real challenge is against Hellas Verona next week.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Comprehensive win last night, felt Tevez and Llorente were quite poor though.

Pirlo's ball to Lict was orgasm worthy, nearly jizzed my pants in the pub.

Inter :lol:

It's funny how Roma/Napoli/Inter/Milan have all came to the JS and been sent packing, but the team to give us the most trouble at home was Samp

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
didn't play that well last night, long stretches of play where we were just screwing around...would have been an ass-hammering of a lifetime otherwise, Merda were hopeless.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #655
    intertristi commentary

you can hear Zuliani in the background. :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    didn't play that well last night, long stretches of play where we were just screwing around...would have been an ass-hammering of a lifetime otherwise, Merda were hopeless.
    After the first goal we got complacent. Bonucci is bound to make one near fatal error a game and we were lucky Palacio didn't have his shooting boots on but I can barely see anything wrong with the performance up to then.

I love how we spread the ball from side to side so damn quickly - we do this better than any other team europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)