[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This was the most important game of the return fixtures for me. As long as we destroy the purple rats, and win Serie A, I don't really care what else happens until the end of the season.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
so the only side that we haven't beaten this year is Fiore? we were close last year, but this year we must achieve that record

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
yeah, if we beat Fiorentina at home we'll become the first ever team in Serie A to beat all opponents at least once during the season. But IMO even more important goal should be achieving the most number of points record. A three-digit sum would be incredible.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Anyway, Im a man of my word, we might not have lost this with morethan 3 but you gott admit it I deserve the ban, also I might just need a break so no regrets..

You fucken assholes inhabiting this forum are the ugliest faggiost, kuntiest, shitheadest,Ive ever known, I fucken despise you all in ways you can not imagine.

Fuck you very much :ETfap:
:lol:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Great win!!!!:weee::weee::weee:
Simply raped them!
:touched:
That's exactly what we and Inter needed after that mercato shit was going on ffs.

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!:juventus:

:mark:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
yeah, if we beat Fiorentina at home we'll become the first ever team in Serie A to beat all opponents at least once during the season. But
Small correction: The first team in a 20 team serie A.
Milan achieved the same in an 18 team serie A back in 1961/62

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
[video=dailymotion;x1ayqlf]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ayqlf_premium-cam-juventus-3-1-inter_sport[/video]

[video=dailymotion;x1ay5m1]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ay5m1_juventus-3-1-inter-zuliani_sport[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)