[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (43 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thought that was a rather casual and inattentive performance from Juve (and I don't just mean when they really switched off after the third goal).

Wasn't anything terribly interesting in the game from a tactical point of view.

Juve are simply far, far better than this Inter and were able to win despite the general lack of concentration and the fact that Juve were fairly clinical when chances came along and Inter weren't.

Some incredibly basic errors from the Inter defenders at times.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm too old for this shit, surely.

That's pretty much it.

It wasn't long balls by Napoli, but it was counter-attacks.

Mazzarri is being found out in a similar way to Allegri.

It's all well and good 'just' being able to create a decent defensive unit when you have Cavani-Lavezzi-Hamsik or Ibrahimovic, but so much more is required when a coach doesn't have the forwards and actually has to come up with a real plan for how to move the ball and go about creating chances.

It shows just how impressive what Conte did was with the Juve of the last couple of years and their lack of top forwards.

Jul 20, 2012
I'm too old for this $#@!, surely.

That's pretty much it.

It wasn't long balls by Napoli, but it was counter-attacks.

Mazzarri is being found out in a similar way to Allegri.

It's all well and good 'just' being able to create a decent defensive unit when you have Cavani-Lavezzi-Hamsik or Ibrahimovic, but so much more is required when a coach doesn't have the forwards and actually has to come up with a real plan for how to move the ball and go about creating chances.

It shows just how impressive what Conte did was with the Juve of the last couple of years and their lack of top forwards.
That is very true but they are simply lost. Inter and Mazzari are just lost and I'm suprised they are so high in the table.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Please do not underrate Tevez.The guy worked as a mule.He got couple of chances but thats it.He cant score in every match.Dont attack Tevez.His attitude is 10.Now where are those members who says that Claudio is a better option than Pirlo?And where is Ragazza guy.
I'm still here. Pirlo is only good when other team decides to sit back deep and don't try to press and dominate the game. He's good at opening up those defenses with his brilliant balls but other than that he's not that useful anymore. He's not himself lately. Heavy legs and dropping to the ground so easily. Liability in defense too (take a look what he's doing while Rolando's shooting at the goal).

If Conte keeps him, 352 and Bonucci for next season it'll be another embarrassment in CL I have no doubt.

We won and I'm very glad with it but what worries me is the fact this team still drops back way too deep and plays so bad when the other team presses us.These things have to be fixed Mister.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He certainly will give them another dimension in attack, but thats it
exactly what attack? this pathetic inter side is not built to suit mazzari's counter attacking style of play, compare this inter side to that of the napoli side he had? jonathan is no maggio, kovacic is no hamsik, palacio is certainly no cavani

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)