[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (49 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Today, 15:11 #260
Aurel

Fav. Player
J. Zanetti

Originally Posted by chipschups

Man Rube's line-up is incredible! If they would have a proper coach with this squad they could be one of the best teams in europe. I mean just look at those player indivdually. Almost everyone is a beast. Watching our line-up in comparison is depressing. Anyway I still think we are gonna beat the shit out of these mofos and make another miracle happen

FOORZAA INTEEER!! FOOORZAA RAGAZZI!!

Inter forum post about Conte and our beast of a team

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
We do have a beast of a team, is Conte's fault we didn't made it past the groups in the CL, we should be able to compite in the 1/4s by now

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Aurel

Fav. Player
J. Zanetti

Man Rube's line-up is incredible! If they would have a proper coach with this squad they could be one of the best teams in europe. I mean just look at those player indivdually. Almost everyone is a beast. Watching our line-up in comparison is depressing. Anyway I still think we are gonna beat the $#@! out of these mofos and make another miracle happen

Poor bastards,so the team is beast and coach is pussy ,I wasnt aware of that till that post.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Aurel

Fav. Player
J. Zanetti

Man Rube's line-up is incredible! If they would have a proper coach with this squad they could be one of the best teams in europe. I mean just look at those player indivdually. Almost everyone is a beast. Watching our line-up in comparison is depressing. Anyway I still think we are gonna beat the shit out of these mofos and make another miracle happen

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Few players have qualities of Pirlo, but that's not why Marchisio will occupy his role, nor will we expect anything similar from him in this match. He'll provide cover for Pogba and Vidal, keep it rather simple with short passes, while with Pirlo in the team one would always have to stay back, considering that Maestro is defensive liability.
I agree with you,but if Inter plays defense and park the bus ,set pieces and free kicks are important.Also Pogba will take Pirlo role in order to organize the game and be less danger to their game.On the other hand Marchisio will help more on counterattacks (if any ) from Inter.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Aurel

Fav. Player
J. Zanetti

People talking about Conte like he didn't build this team.He just came here to coach a team that was already completed and won the Serie A 5 times before him , ridiculous.

CONTE is our savior . He is the main reason why we won 4 titles in the last 2 years.
This team will fall apart if he leaves

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I agree with you,but if Inter plays defense and park the bus ,set pieces and free kicks are important.Also Pogba will take Pirlo role in order to organize the game and be less danger to their game.On the other hand Marchisio will help more on counterattacks (if any ) from Inter.
Well said @DUKAC

dukac logic = better midfield = 100% win
We lost to fiorentina totally because our midfield is inferior to theirs.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I think since dukac said that better midfield guarantees a win, we should just get FICG to stop making players go on the pitch to play football. From now onwards, games will be decided by which team has a better midfield, calculated by stats and players good looks.

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
In anticipation of Derby d'Italia, i can share some funny Guarin-jokes:

- If Guarin comes to us in the summer, the Juventus-shares will multiply.

- Who will judge today's match
Fredy Guarin

- I (Thohir) changed my mind again, want to replace Guarin against Vucinic. Anyone who has Agnelli mobile number? Then I send a text message.

If you have any Guarin-jokes, i hope you can share :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)