[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (37 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I meant Inter bro. Inter haven't had a penalty in over 2000 min of play in Serie A.

Now where's the Mazzarri crying gif?
Okay I dont get the point.This is why I hate Inter.You are always tending to put the things in you "poor ,honest but unsuccesful " manner.
Who you are talking about Mazzari crying.It is a trademark that Mazzari whereover is a coach cries and accuses everyone for his team losses.Once that are the fauls are for referries ,than the bad pitch,then the weather etc.Clear loser like your club.I dont hate Inter because you are a rivals to us but that you are so pathetic and a graveyard for players.Learn something about transfer of players.And in that case you would not give Cannavaro for our third goalkeper and do not humiliate Guarin and Mirko.Big teams do not do that.But you are idiots and not a big team.
And you will be humiliated at Sunday. Just wait and see.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Okay I dont get the point.This is why I hate Inter.You are always tending to put the things in you "poor ,honest but unsuccesful " manner.
Who you are talking about Mazzari crying.It is a trademark that Mazzari whereover is a coach cries and accuses everyone for his team losses.Once that are the fauls are for referries ,than the bad pitch,then the weather etc.Clear loser like your club.I dont hate Inter because you are a rivals to us but that you are so pathetic and a graveyard for players.Learn something about transfer of players.And in that case you would not give Cannavaro for our third goalkeper and do not humiliate Guarin and Mirko.Big teams do not do that.But you are idiots and not a big team.
And you will be humiliated at Sunday. Just wait and see.
I was being sarcastic.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Not going to be an easy game. A match like this never is, never will be.

I hope the boys take this one seriously.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Arturo and just Arturo_Our main warrior and best player.He will rip this time their asses.Tevez also.South Amercican connection.And just wait and see one of those remote passes and thunderbolts from Pogba.We will rip their asses properly this time and our fans will explode.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Arturo and just Arturo_Our main warrior and best player.He will rip this time their asses.Tevez also.South Amercican connection.And just wait and see one of those remote passes and thunderbolts from Pogba.We will rip their asses properly this time and our fans will explode.
:tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)