[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Just concentration and determination and we will kill them .Conte is working hard on that.If we have right approach definitely we will kill them.I think that Tevez will score this time.Mark my words.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If there is one team I can't stand losing to, it is these scumbags. They are more disgusting than United, Real, and Barca put together.
literally the biggest understatement ever, I mean those teams are pretty disgusting (especially barca) but there is no comparison.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
:heart:

You know when was the last time we got a penalty? :p
Yes we got a penalty against Roma.Thats was just two games before this,so dont overreact.We must kill them in every term of a beaytifull game called football.No excuses .Just kill the fucks and humiliate them and not to give them any single way toa cryyyy.
Determination from first to last minute and we will kill this fucks.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yes we got a penalty against Roma.Thats was just two games before this,so dont overreact.We must kill them in every term of a beaytifull game called football.No excuses .Just kill the fucks and humiliate them and not to give them any single way toa cryyyy.
Determination from first to last minute and we will kill this fucks.
I meant Inter bro. Inter haven't had a penalty in over 2000 min of play in Serie A.

Now where's the Mazzarri crying gif?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)