[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Bologna [May 5th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Alex Sandro

• Khedira

• Marchisio

• Dybala

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Matuidi was dreadful again. I don't think we can have a midfield that includes him and Khedira, when what both bring is mainly movement. Given Khedira's goals, I would go with him.
Agree though not saying Matuidi was bad but no offensive threat for the most part. Throw Berna in there at MF for more of a scorer's mentality.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
FIF

Exactly, so hit FIGC where it hurts. Completely boycott Serie A next season. Nobody go to matches, don't buy tickets, don't buy merchandise, don't watch it at home or at the bar, don't buy sports newspapers, if you really must see football go and watch Serie B or below or outside Italy engage with your local championship. Completely and utterly ignore Serie A and the national team. Bankrupt their system, then they will either sit up and take notice or they'll be gone.
:numnum:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I hope we either win or lose against Roma. If we draw I can totally see Max playing for draw against Verona and that can easily turn into a new Perugia.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Zuliani
[video=twitter;992874980974178304]https://twitter.com/Superfly_Video/status/992874980974178304[/video]

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
not just that, the passing game is much better with AS, and he can dribble the ball forward. Asa is too limited in possession
And we can keep going cuz when AS is on form he could defend anyone even Messi.... About Asa consistency defensive myth is just BS, people just ignore them cuz that's something expected to someone of his levels... time from time just a horrible merda's level mistakes

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Very happy with the win, good response from the team. Douglas is a saviour. Also very glad the pen was given and they scored it, now our haters won't have any ridiculous excuses to tell the media. Now salutate la capolista :flag1:
You underestimate the vermin.

They actually managed to turn it around and are saying Rugani should've been red-carded, that we were favored lol.

Also that Khedira's goal shouldn't have stood lol.

They got their hopes up after first half, and Dougie C inflicted another wound deep in their psyche.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)