[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Bologna [May 5th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Alex Sandro

• Khedira

• Marchisio

• Dybala

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
You underestimate the vermin.

They actually managed to turn it around and are saying Rugani should've been red-carded, that we were favored lol.

Also that Khedira's goal shouldn't have stood lol.

They got their hopes up after first half, and Dougie C inflicted another wound deep in their psyche.
They're delusional, little sad souls. "The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on". :)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I expect clueless merda fans not to know the rules, but when Donadoni says it in his press conference then there's no hope.
Sad part is, the english commentators had no idea of the rules either. They kept saying Rugani should have been sent off. When in fact, that sort of foul in the box is now considered yellow + penalty according to the rules.

So basically a lot of ignorant people talking rubbish now.

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark @Bianconero_Aus

Look at this idiot. :lol:

[video=twitter;992891362310807553]https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/992891362310807553[/video]

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Sad part is, the english commentators had no idea of the rules either. They kept saying Rugani should have been sent off. When in fact, that sort of foul in the box is now considered yellow + penalty according to the rules.

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark @Bianconero_Aus

[video=twitter;992891362310807553]https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/992891362310807553[/video]
Allegedly means pulling from my ass

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark @Bianconero_Aus

Wankredi :lol:

That dumb fuck blocked me on Twitter gears ago. Gibberish spewing Interista moron.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Alright. Who is Jordan on Forza Inter? Trolling the Serie A thread. :lol:

JJM having an aneurysm. @Cerval

And a couple Inter fans saying that we have never won the CL because penalties don't count as a win apparently, and nor does 85 because of Heysel. Hard to believe such troglodytes exist as those found on an Inter forum. :lol:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Why the lol? We were fucking loosing to Bologna before Allegri decided to not be a pussy and take out Sturraro for Costa. Did i say Sturraro? I meant Matuidi.

What was Allegri expecting to happen on that left side with Alex Sandro and Matuidi? Was that left side under big threat from Bologna's fucking RB whos name i dont even know or what?

Im sure Allegri wanted to rest Costa but damn it, how come only our players get tired from playing 10 games a season and they have to be rested constantly?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Not exactly

An intentional foul in the box as last Man is still a red

If an attempt was made at the ball in the box it's a yellow
Stop. There’s no such thing as last man and there hasn’t been in ages.

- - - Updated - - -

I expect clueless merda fans not to know the rules, but when Donadoni says it in his press conference then there's no hope.
Both coaches and most “experts” are clueless and biased, when it comes to this.

- - - Updated - - -

The “last man” rule was changed years ago. It was changed so it should only be a red if you take away a clear scoring opportunity.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark @Bianconero_Aus

Tancredi is a stupid idiot.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #178
    Alright. Who is Jordan on Forza Inter? Trolling the Serie A thread. :lol:

JJM having an aneurysm. @Cerval

And a couple Inter fans saying that we have never won the CL because penalties don't count as a win apparently, and nor does 85 because of Heysel. Hard to believe such troglodytes exist as those found on an Inter forum. :lol:
    Exactly, so hit FIGC where it hurts. Completely boycott Serie A next season. Nobody go to matches, don't buy tickets, don't buy merchandise, don't watch it at home or at the bar, don't buy sports newspapers, if you really must see football go and watch Serie B or below or outside Italy engage with your local championship. Completely and utterly ignore Serie A and the national team. Bankrupt their system, then they will either sit up and take notice or they'll be gone.
    Those cunts are cancer. FIGC breed cancer, but they are too stupid to recognize that. Serie A won't win anything in Europe until Rube is totally burned into ash.

As soon as the air was cleaned, Inter came into light and won the treble. First time ever in the Serie A history. Unfortunately it didn't last long. The shits re-emerged and polluted everything once again.

Well... Buffon has been there for...20 years and never win CL. Tell the whole story.
    yeah all juve fans talking about how good Costa is.. but.. we want talk about Orsato? a really phenomenal player, it always feels like playing wth 12 man with him
    Just seen the goals in Juve-Bologna. How is it possible Rugani didn't get a red? And how did no one see Khedira committed a foul just before his goal?

Same shit, different referee.
    lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)