[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Bologna [May 5th, 2018] (15 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Alex Sandro

• Khedira

• Marchisio

• Dybala

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Goddammit Max that wasn't anything close to what I wanted ^ :(

I see Marchisio is starting, I guess Max is trying to keep the title race open :snoop:
I think Pjanic is suspended for this one so it couldnt be true anyway..

D.Costa is probably rested for Milan but I guess Dybala is not really injured at all as if he was I guess we would be playing D.Costa instead and let him ride the bench..

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So this is either a 4-4-2 with Khedira at RM and Alex Sandro at LM or the first time in Juventus history we are playing a 4-3-3 with Dybala at RW, (Alex Sandro LW).

Is there another scenario I'm missing.

Would Max play a 3-5-2 with Asamoah as a CB??
I think its more of a 352 with Cuads and Sandro on the flanks and Asa as a "CB" that can carry the ball forward unlike any of our actual CB's

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So this is either a 4-4-2 with Khedira at RM and Alex Sandro at LM or the first time in Juventus history we are playing a 4-3-3 with Dybala at RW, (Alex Sandro LW).

Is there another scenario I'm missing.

Would Max play a 3-5-2 with Asamoah as a CB??
433 i think, but Dybala probably stays more centrally so Cuads attacks the space on the right

- - - Updated - - -

I think its more of a 352 with Cuads and Sandro on the flanks and Asa as a "CB" that can carry the ball forward unlike any of our actual CB's
Chiellini? unless you meant the 2 for this game only

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
433 i think, but Dybala probably stays more centrally so Cuads attacks the space on the right

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini? unless you meant the 2 for this game only
Well neither of our CBs are Bonucci, thats one of the reasons I think Max hasnt played a lot of back 3 this season and having Asa there against a relatively weak team is a good solution imo. Of course I'm just speculating, it could very well be 442 or 433

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)