[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Bologna [May 5th, 2018] (29 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Alex Sandro

• Khedira

• Marchisio

• Dybala

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Not sure.. before this last game I thought one of Fiorentina/Sampdoria will take points off Napoli and I got it right.. Losing points on both games seems a bit too optimistic but everything can happen..

- - - Updated - - -

It means we win the scudetto and Napoli will win it once pigs learn to fly..
About the Bernardeschi thing - you put him as 1 of the 3 CM so I asked if Bernardeschi can play there or we are just putting players wherever we feel like it?
Allegri once said Berna could play in 3 man midfield.

Would't be surprised if he starts him there next season. Could prove to be great for us like Cuadrado at RB.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Higuain/Mandžukić

D. Costa - Berna/Dybala - Cuadrado

Pjanić - Matuidi

AS - Rugani - Howedes/Benatia - Licht

Buffon/Szczesny​

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #63
    absolute must win, with the form Napoli are in and missing Koulibaly, we have a chance here to win the Scudetto if Napoli draws or loses against Torino.

would be perfect, go all out against Milan, help Roma make sure that Inter don't qualify for Champions League and give our legends a nice send-off against Verona.
    I thought if they only lose?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    I thought if they only lose?
    If they draw and we win the gap widens from 4 points to 6. In that case we'd have to lose both remaining games and also lose our goal difference advantage, atm we have +59 and Napoli have +45. So mathematically if there are 2 games, -6 points for Napoli and 15 goals separate us, it's still possible, but in reality the Scudetto is ours regardless what happens in the last 2 rounds

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #65
    If they draw and we win the gap widens from 4 points to 6. In that case we'd have to lose both remaining games and also lose our goal difference advantage, atm we have +59 and Napoli have +45. So mathematically if there are 2 games, -6 points for Napoli and 15 goals separate us, it's still possible, but in reality the Scudetto is ours regardless what happens in the last 2 rounds
    :tup:

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
    If we win and Napoli draw against Torino. I'd kinda like it if we lost to both Roma and Verona just to allow Napoli to tie us on points but lose on goal difference.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Winning on goal difference would be so sweet tho :lol:

The only time I've witnessed smth like that happening was when Capello's Real won La Liga over Barcelona.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

The only time I've witnessed smth like that happening was when Capello's Real won La Liga over Barcelona.
    It will be sweet, but do we have the nerves to witness it happen?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    -------------buffon

Cuadrado-benatia-chiellini-AS

------Bentancur-Pjanic-Matuidi

-----Berna - Dybala - Douggie C
    Berna just got back from injury so I doubt he`ll start..
    Back 4 and mid 3 might happen though..
    Dybala - I dont think he would start over Higuain as Dybala might be injured according to reports and I see no reason why Allegri would drop Higuain...

- - - Updated - - -

Juve to win title against Bologna if Napoli lose
    Juve to win title even if not in an official manner - Napoli draw which will make us 6pts on top with a much better goal difference and 2 games left.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

City also beat United on GD in 2012 for the title, AGUERRROOOOOO

Was so happy to see them lose it in the last minute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)