[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Atalanta (13th May 2012) (1 Viewer)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I hope we play 4-2-4 , let Elia and Krasic start on the wings, with Pirlo and Marrone playing in the middle. And we going to win this game.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
At the same time we should risk as little as possible in terms of injuries. Will be interesting to see what Conte comes up with.
I hear ya, Buck. It's one of those situations that doesn't necessarily have that well defined strategy, because often when players are cognizant of avoiding injury, well that's when they probably get nicked the most.

I trust that our Mister will find a way to make it work.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I think he'll start and come off in the 85th minute to a standing ovation.

then he'll score a brace to win us our silver star in his final ever game for the club

Apr 18, 2012
Was planning on attending this game but didnt get tickets. Do you know if there is possible to buy tickets second-hand or on the black market or something in Turin?

Sondre

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Storari
Caceres Chiellini Bonucci PDC
Elia Marrone Giacherini Estigarribia
Alex #10 Matri.​

It's disturbing that we have no depth in CB at all. I was thinking of who we could put there instead of the usual trio and came up with nothing. Sorensen is a must for next year. Another CB should be bough. Someone like Barzagli preferably, older, experienced, and wouldn't mind the bench.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Storari
Caceres Chiellini Bonucci PDC
Elia Marrone Giacherini Estigarribia
Alex #10 Matri.​

It's disturbing that we have no depth in CB at all. I was thinking of who we could put there instead of the usual trio and came up with nothing. Sorensen is a must for next year. Another CB should be bough. Someone like Barzagli preferably, older, experienced, and wouldn't mind the bench.
Just play 4-3-3 and your problem is solved :D! Plus we have Caceres and Vidal! IT would be awesome if suspended player was allowed to play different position :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)