[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Torino (December 1, 2012) (33 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juventus vs Little Bulls

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Glik

Results are only viewable after voting.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
I think that is a smart choice by Conte.

We match their numbers on the wings while we also have an extra man in the middle.

With the 3-5-2 our backline would have been too stretched by their 4-2-4 and potentially vulnerable.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It isn't a bad choice, judging by the fact that Serie A teams are getting more and more used to Asamoah's predictable movements on the ball.

With Giach, you will not know whether he is going to cross or cut in.

There are two kinds of people.

One is the kind that look at the formation and think "hmm not bad, lets trust Conte on this one"

Then there is the other kind, mostly women, that look at the formation and think "hmm not bad, but I must think of something to criticize so that I will sound smarter"
I guess you are the 3'rd type, the smartass that claims to know it all :rolleyes: :p

I don't like Giacherrini; his touch is horrible, he will be physically overpowered down the flank, and he is very suspect defensively. I don't mind him playing a little bit further up the field, but he sucks as a CM, and isn't too convincing in a defensive role either. I hope I have given you a thorough and comprehensive answer.

I trust Conte, but it doesn't mean I can't voice my concerns, or have an opinion. You should try it sometime ;)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't mind Giac as a CM, I think he makes a good sub for Marchisio. His positioning when attacking and rushes forward are good imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)