[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Torino (December 1, 2012) (9 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juventus vs Little Bulls

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Glik

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
That line-up is too strong. I wouldve prefered to rest Licht and Vucinic.

Im also fearing the 4-2-4 vs the 3-5-2. I wouldve gone for the 4-3-3 with Pepe upfront.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
It isn't a bad choice, judging by the fact that Serie A teams are getting more and more used to Asamoah's predictable movements on the ball.

With Giach, you will not know whether he is going to cross or cut in.

There are two kinds of people.

One is the kind that look at the formation and think "hmm not bad, lets trust Conte on this one"

Then there is the other kind, mostly women, that look at the formation and think "hmm not bad, but I must think of something to criticize so that I will sound smarter"

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Line up not bad. Stronger then expected honestly. Expecting PDC tbh but hey giacc gets a run out. Excited to see pogba from minute 1 and hope to witness gio and marchisio destroy Torino for obvious reasons. Forza Juve. Want Lazio performance with a minimum 3 goals please:jvefan: and oh yea it's derby day :nico:

- - - Updated - - -

Piotrr...love the avatar:hellyes:

Jul 20, 2012
Tuttojuve is saying that Conte might possibly change the formation to a 4-3-3 today, but it says we will line up as a 3-5-2 but shift to a 4-3-3 possibly

Chiellini would move to the left, licht would fall to rb, the midfield would consist of pogba-pirlo-marchisio and the attacking trio would be gio-vucinic-giach

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
So...

Buffon

Licht - Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini

Pogba - Pirlo - Marchisio

Giovinco - Vucinic - Giaccherini

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)