[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Torino (December 1, 2012) (32 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juventus vs Little Bulls

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Glik

Results are only viewable after voting.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I am glad that Quag gets his fine.

He is not even playing exceptionally well and is nowhere near legendary status for Juventus, and yet he has the cheek to be disrespectful.

He is behaving as if he is a star, the only few players that I will forgive for getting into heated exchange with mangement are Buffon, Del Piero and Nedved and I am pretty sure they have never done that.

Quag among our current strikers = tuna among goldfishes

Quag among our legendary strikers (treze, delpiero etc.) = tuna among sharks

Morale of the story, know where you stand primadonaquaglialalala,

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So, what's going to give between Juve's 3-5-2 and Torino's 4-2-4?

Will either side be brave enough to really commit their wide players high up the pitch?

If Juve push their wide players up, will Torino be brave enough to leave their wingers up the pitch to look for a counter-attack?

Juve will need to move the ball intelligently in this one, because Torino's two midfielders are good at positioning themselves to make it difficult to get in about their defence. Juve, with an extra man in midfield, ought to be able to drag those midfielders out of position to open up some space.

Juve may well need to try to play through the middle to put Torino under pressure because - aside from Juve's crossing being indifferent - Torino's CBs, Glik and Ogbonna, are good at defending crosses from what I've seen of them.

While I'm not going to suggest that Juve are reckless or anything in this game, Torino are not good on the counter-attack. They consistently make bad decisions and play poor passes when they get into dangerous situations.

I'd expect Torino to have their LW (Santana) track Juve's RWB, their SS drop deep in order to try and close Pirlo a bit and try to leave Cerci as high up on their RW as possible, in order to try and attack the space down the side of Chiellini.

This may well finish 0-0 if Juve don't get an early goal.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well GdS think he will:

Buffon

Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini

Lichtsteiner-Pogba-Pirlo-Marchisio-Giaccherini

Vucinic-Giovinco​

Giaccherini-De Ceglie 60-40

A little surprised that they expect Lichtsteiner to start, what with the game in Ukraine in midweek.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Well GdS think he will:

Buffon

Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini

Lichtsteiner-Pogba-Pirlo-Marchisio-Giaccherini

Vucinic-Giovinco​

Giaccherini-De Ceglie 60-40

A little surprised that they expect Lichtsteiner to start, what with the game in Ukraine in midweek.
That's one hell of a strong team. Too strong imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)