[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Siena (February 24, 2013) (6 Viewers)

MOTM

• Barzagli

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Pegolo

• Buffon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We're winning ugly these days. Only upside bout all that is they say its the sign of champions. Least I'm feeling a tad better bout it all.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #451
    Do you know who trolls me most? I do, I troll myself.

Giovinco scored from a free kick after a foul on Asamoah.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #455
    You're a little too harsh on Asamoah.
    Not really, he offers us nothing and when he loses the ball (which happens too often) we get exposed because he is further up on the side. Today Peluso was great and Siena was toothless in the first half.

Dec 24, 2012
    Not really, he offers us nothing and when he loses the ball (which happens too often) we get exposed because he is further up on the side. Today Peluso was great and Siena was toothless in the first half.
    I'd say "offers us nothing" is too harsh. We knew he'd have an off match or two after the ACON, but before it he was great. Give him time and he'll be great again, no problem.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #458
    I'd say "offers us nothing" is too harsh. We knew he'd have an off match or two after the ACON, but before it he was great. Give him time and he'll be great again, no problem.
    No it wasn't great before the AFCON either, he was only great in the first four or five games in the season. After that his only trick was exposed and learned by every team in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)