[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Siena (February 24, 2013) (26 Viewers)

MOTM

• Barzagli

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Pegolo

• Buffon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Boring game as hell and we played like crap, yet we won 3-0 and grabbed 3 points which is amazing.

Snooze fest.
Boring maybe, but I think we played well. With the exception of the opening 20 minutes in the 2nd half, where we played with walking pace, everything else was fine. We were in full control against an ultra defensive team that defended with 9 players even while losing 0:1. The result was never in danger.

At least Siena's coach stood by his word that his team won't defend :howler:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Boring as batshit game, played like shot for large parts of it but we come away with a 3-0 win. Can't complain, typical "champion playing like shit and winning" performance.

Just happy there is no injuries or suspensions for the game against Nipples.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
snooze fest? i thought we played exceptionally, very fluid for the most of it
You seriously think we played exceptionally????

And game was boring, the good kind, we were just waiting out the result, conserving energy and playing down ze clock, kind of 3-0 win champions grind routinely.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
[video=dailymotion;xxr7rz]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxr7rz_juventus-siena-24-02-2013-1-0-goal-lichtsteiner-hd_sport[/video]

[video=dailymotion;xxr7si]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxr7si_juventus-siena-24-02-2013-2-0-goal-giovinco-hd_sport[/video]

[video=dailymotion;xxr7t7]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxr7t7_juventus-siena-24-02-2013-3-0-goal-pogba-hd_sport[/video]

[video=dailymotion;xxr7wo]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxr7wo_juventus-3-0-siena-24-02-2013-highlights-hd_sport#.USpc9qWQU62[/video]

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Buffon 7.0

Barzagli 7.0
Bonucci 6.0
Peluso 6.0

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Pogba 6.5
Pirlo 6.0
Marchisio 6.0
Asamoah 5.5

Vucinic 5.5
Giovinco 6.0

Subs:
Matri 6.0
Chiellini 6.0
Giaccherini N/A

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Boring as batshit game, played like shot for large parts of it but we come away with a 3-0 win. Can't complain, typical "champion playing like shit and winning" performance.

Just happy there is no injuries or suspensions for the game against Nipples.
Amen, lets crush those dirt bags.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Buffon 7.0

Barzagli 7.0
Bonucci 6.0
Peluso 6.0

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Pogba 6.5
Pirlo 6.0
Marchisio 6.0
Asamoah 5.5

Vucinic 5.5
Giovinco 6.0

Subs:
Matri 6.0
Chiellini 6.0
Giaccherini N/A
Peluso and Marchisio 6.5 IMO.
great match from both of them.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #437
    We played in energy saving mode and risked too much especially in the second half but managed to have a comfortable score in the end. The game looked most dangerous when we were two goals up as our defence looked extremely shaky and Agra managed to cause us all kinds of trouble. Buffon was forced for some great saves and still he was beaten but the post saved us. Pogba in the end sealed the deal by not only ending the game but also taking the crown of best player on the pitch.

It was obvious that there were strict instructions not to get physical to avoid yellow cards and unnecessary exhaustion or injuries. I am still not satisfied with deploying Asamoah on the wing as he offers us nothing when we have possession and moreover when he loses the ball high up the pitch he exposes our left side way too much by being left out of position. Good for us that Peluso played a great defensive game today and covered for the numerous mistakes from Asamoah.

Buffon 7

Barzagli 7
    Bonucci 6.5
    Peluso 7

Lichtsteiner 7
    Pogba 7.5
    Pirlo 6.5
    Marchisio 6
    Asamoah 5

Vucinic 5
    Giovinco 6.5

Matri 6
    Chiellini 6
    Giaccherrini 6

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    You seriously think we played exceptionally????

And game was boring, the good kind, we were just waiting out the result, conserving energy and playing down ze clock, kind of 3-0 win champions grind routinely.
    compared to last week it was a vast improvement, i thought our passing was pretty crisp and our attacking moves were decent, as usual we lacked the the killer pass but the team were always bright in ideas.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Lol, our entire first half was on Vucinic's shoulders. Everything we created out of nothing, including the chance for the goal and the chances Marchisio, Giovinco etc had was from him. Terrible 20 minutes in the 2nd half, when the entire team was almost as bad, but overall he was one of our best players and gets a clear 6.5 from me. Noone really stood out, so I can't easily pick a Motm. I'd give it to Pogba because he was just as good as the other better players, but crowned the performance with a goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)