[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Siena (February 24, 2013) (28 Viewers)

MOTM

• Barzagli

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Pegolo

• Buffon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
They didn't had the best of the games but what do you want mate? We know that they're not good at all, nothing new.

But what's so bad that they scored against Siena? I mean, it's their work, if they hadn't done it who knows if we would have won. Every game is important now and it is important that we have won against bloody Siena 'cause Napoli is just a few points behind us. So indeed Giovinco helped Juve to get a great deal. I'm not defending him though, I want him out. But what you're saying is just ridiculous
Never again disappoint me with your Gio comments.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Just saying that we settled for poor standards in attack, Del Piero and Trezeguet look like aliens from this perspective.
Oh well yeah. Of course. We're talking about one of our best players ever and a great striker.

IMO Vucinic had a horrible game

Never again disappoint me with your Gio comments.
I'm sorry my man :p I'm not one of those Giovinco haters, au contraire at first I was pro-Giovinco, but if we can get someone better I'd do it without doubt

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Buffon was man of the match

- - - Updated - - -

for Lapa, sry bro' but Gio is for another Juventus team, for seria B,C he just scored one goal in how many fucking matches, and wasted a lot of very good chances being just a little mouse on the field with no vision, no strenght, no intuition, no precision, nothing

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Buffon was man of the match

- - - Updated - - -

for Lapa, sry bro' but Gio is for another Juventus team, for seria B,C he just scored one goal in how many $#@!ing matches, and wasted a lot of very good chances being just a little mouse on the field with no vision, no strenght, no intuition, no precision, nothing
Well said! Although i can see that he is detetmined, i still cany acept th

fact that he talked shiiit about juve not appreciating him and now his performances have shown that he isnt as good as he think he is

- - - Updated - - -

Giovincos story is a lesson that we should teach our kids.

Stay humble. Just because u showed potential, it does not guarantee u success.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Honestly, if we played roma with todays performance, we will still not win.

I believr by now conte shd know that matri and vuci is our first choice. I would hopebrhat anelka gets integrated faster...i think even anelka will offer more than gio, the trash talker.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
[video=dailymotion;xxr7rz]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxr7rz_juventus-siena-24-02-2013-1-0-goal-lichtsteiner-hd_sport[/video]

[video=dailymotion;xxr7si]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxr7si_juventus-siena-24-02-2013-2-0-goal-giovinco-hd_sport[/video]

[video=dailymotion;xxr7t7]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxr7t7_juventus-siena-24-02-2013-3-0-goal-pogba-hd_sport[/video]

[video=dailymotion;xxr7wo]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxr7wo_juventus-3-0-siena-24-02-2013-highlights-hd_sport#.USpc9qWQU62[/video]

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Nice to see we had the patience to break down the ultra defensive Siena. Siena came to try get a point. Glad to see they got nothing but a spanking. Pogba MoM.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
It is interesting that a Juve player, Vucinic, had a good first half because he had ONE decent pass actually that pass wasnt very precise and needed goalkeepers mistake to look good and productive, very poor standard for Juve game.If that is good Juve football...
Also, for some Gio had a good game because he scored a single goal after another goalkeeper mistake, and goal was significant because it was scored at crucial time against bloody Siena, if it was Real Madrid I would said that goal is very significant and Gio help Juve a great deal, but Siena?? Poor standards for Juve attackers.
The goal is significant because it helped secure 3 points. We win 3-0 and there are still clowns moaning about our attackers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)