[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Sassuolo [August 15th, 2022] (36 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
For some reason Allegri likes to have everybody on the wings but actual wingers. Strikers, CM's and even fullbacks. Wingers? He uses them as strikers.

I can't wait for the day when we play a real 4-3-3 with proper wingers and not Morata, Kean, Rabiot or McKennie

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Honestly that projected lineup looks more like a 352 with de sciglio as a LWB. So dumb, just start Kostic he’s physically more ready than anyone else. And if McKennie starts he’s gonna get subbed at half time or what? No way he has anywhere near 90 minutes in his legs.

also gonna be interesting to see who gets subbed in if (when?) they need to score.

look like the attacking options will be

Kostic
Soule
Da Graca
Miretti?
Fagioli?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I dont know how Allegri does it, but he somehow always manages to put together the shittiest XI possible. its a gift. Then when they bleed out a victory at home he gets called a genius lmao.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Not the most encouraging of lineups at first sight but then again we are playing Sassuolo and we should still be able to get the job done, i think we are keeping our options open for the second half with Kostic potentially coming on as an impact sub.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Not the most encouraging of lineups at first sight but then again we are playing Sassuolo and we should still be able to get the job done.
Have the last three years or whatever not taught you anything man?? Every game no matter the opponent or venue is a chore.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Have the last three years or whatever not teached you anything man?? Every game no matter the opponent or venue is a chore.
Nothing we can do man, just sit back and relax for now, hopefully it will go well, i won’t judge too much untill the mercatto is over and we actually have some depth.

- - - Updated - - -

Im thinking that there weren’t that many alternatives for us to bring on which could help change the game if necessary had we started with Kostic too, it’s probably the only reasonable explanation.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Aiight lets hear the guesses on when Kostic gets subbed on.

Cant believe Sandro is still starting. Id rather have De Sciglio, hes at least somewhat useful when hes not injured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)