[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Sassuolo [August 15th, 2022] (32 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Because I don't think it is a simple 433 based on the pre season and what we saw last season. I usually post the line-up based on how we line-up when defending, because in attack the formation tends to be much more fluid with players changing positions more often.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I thought he was going to start this one, but with Allegri saying that two out of McKennie, Cuads and Kostic will start I think he might miss out, unless Zakaria is benched which seems unlikely.
That's funny cause I never see our players moving.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Nice to see the three Italia boys part of the squad. Be so good to see the midfield play well no matter who in there so the Man can say you have two weeks to decide if you want to get any minutes crucial to playing in Qatar.
:mauri:

1660568160443.png

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You crazy, bro. Allegrosaurus would never start a talented young Yank. Will probably play Danilo in the midfield to avoid starting Weston McVidal. Jihadi terrorist ball.
I think you're being a little too negative. Allegri has shown in the past that he can trust Mckennie in various roles, and his goalscoring threat out of midfield could really cause Sassy some problems. Good on Max for giving the American the start.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: McKennie on the left
Kostic is new to the club and tactics. Mckennie is not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)