[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Sassuolo [August 15th, 2022] (12 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Btw how do most people watch the games these days? Streams? Acestream? Sopcast? Or is everybody grown up enough now to pay for it on real TV? :grin:
I pay for C More, they show Serie A and CL here (thet also show La Liga but I almost never watch it). Finding quality streams is a pain in the ass, I'll never do that again.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Same here. Ever since streaming services came I signed up. Whoever is showing Juventus, I follow, so I've switched throughout the years. Too much stress to find "free" decent streams and with kids around that interfere it's even more inconvenient. It shames me to admit it too but it feels good to pay and support italian football when the rest of the world looks at EPL etcetera. I want to streaming services to know that at least one person is willing to pay for the service, even if it's way too pricey.

Jun 27, 2011
Btw how do most people watch the games these days? Streams? Acestream? Sopcast? Or is everybody grown up enough now to pay for it on real TV? :grin:
IPTV. I pay 90 euros a year for basically every channel in the world. I can watch it on my TV, computer or on my phone when i'm out and about.

Would gladly pay and support Sky for what they offer if DAZN wasn't involved.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This game might be my last game of the season if I see the same shit show as the last season.

I can't risk my mental health anymore.
I find Juventus games to be far more potent that any sleeping pill on the market - 10 minutes in and I'm already dozing off.

- - - Updated - - -

This game might be my last game of the season if I see the same shit show as the last season.

I can't risk my mental health anymore.
I find Juventus games to be far more potent than any sleeping pill on the market - 10 minutes in and I'm usually dozing off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)