[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Sampdoria [September 20th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
It's a good game when you take into account that we're playing with a different formation and also not with our strongest team on paper. Dejan played well in the first half but started to lose focus in the 2nd so hopefully that can be rectified with fitness training. Mckennie was decent and Ramsey played v well. That new kid (can't even remember his name lol) also rlly impressed me; just put his head down and got on with it. This is clearly a far more organised team to what we saw last year. Let's hope we can continue with it

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2010
It's a good game when you take into account that we're playing with a different formation and also not with our strongest team on paper. Dejan played well in the first half but started to lose focus in the 2nd so hopefully that can be rectified with fitness training. Mckennie was decent and Ramsey played v well. That new kid (can't even remember his name lol) also rlly impressed me; just put his head down and got on with it. This is clearly a far more organised team to what we saw last year. Let's hope we can continue with it
Hell, even MDS did all the right things in those 15mins

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Well... our biggest improvement from the mid was an in form Ramsey for the first time since getting here. Sarriball was shit for him, but Pirlo has him flying. Fingers crossed he doesn’t get injured because if he does I see our midfield being more dynamic and physical this year, but struggling in terms of creating.
100 percent ramsey was on fire. Add to that Mckennie which surprised and rabiot directing play.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good game.
The team looked much better than last season.
Still room for improvement but its definitely a good start.

Funny to say that after some of us didnt expect him to still be here but Ramsey MOTM.

Ronaldo could have easily scored 4 or even 5 goals today.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think the difference for Ramsey is a bit of confidence and probably fitness. He found legs that were not there a month ago. I'd like to think that Pirlo is picking players who are in the best shape.

Impressed by a lot of players. McKennie did well, I liked how his awareness improved as the game went on. He can clearly do a few things well and has an engine. Frabotta nothing extraordinary but very much like one of his U23 performances, didn't look out of place. Kulu is and will be a key player moving forward.

Very lucky to keep a clean sheet with so many individual errors at the back second half but that can be forgiven with a new system and early season. Demiral did look very uncomfortable at DLC though.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
McKennie was everywhere and was good on the ball and could’ve scored twice. Reminds me of Vidals debut.

Ramsey really was the motm. Like Rabiot last season, it was way too premature to give up on him.

Chiellini was a one man backline lol.

Frabotta never looked flustered.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Szczesny 7
Danilo 6.5
Bonucci 7
Chiellini 7
The new kid 7
Rabiot 7
McKennie 7
Ramsey 8
Cuadrado 6
Ronaldo 7
Kulusevski 7

Pirlo 8
Id deduct one from Fabrotta as he didnt do anything good or bad.
Rabiot is a 6 in my books
The rest are accurate IMO

Mar 24, 2006
3-0 , Kulu , Ronaldo 2
i told ya :lol2:
Superb display from our lads , they made a run , made a block , passed well , recovered well , showed real determination which was missing since Conte’s days or When we had Tacchinardi,Montero,Iuliano’s day , had we been more clinical , we have have ended the match with 5 goals margin :D
so happy to see this , keep up teh good work lads :gum:

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Ramsey motm easily. Plenty of positives there tonight mckennie started slow but once he got going he looks at home in that midfield. Overall I would say positive but not perfect. Shame we don't have dybala and de ligt from the start they will obviously add more quality to the team. Could be the start of something good but I won't get carried away just yet ;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I liked what I saw. Everyone seemed to know their role and what they were supposed to do. The team looked like they had a plan. There was energy all over and class. Yes, we looked classy and it's obvious why. More of this and hopefully better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)