[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Sampdoria [September 20th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
What a game, could have been 6-0 if CR7 managed to score those chances.

Great game from everyone. I really liked Kulu and McKenie, but my MoTM is Ramsey.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm actually looking forward to a stagione for a change after the first match day, as opposed to the usual lethargic displays that we put in early on. The pressing was phenomenal and the side is seemingly able to create some chemistry early on, which is great. Whatever Pirlo did to prepare for this match seemed to have worked. I was most impressed with Kulu, Ramsey, and McKennie. The pressing by all of them combined with fulfilling their respective roles is definitely good to see.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Guess your second thinking that now
Well... our biggest improvement from the mid was an in form Ramsey for the first time since getting here. Sarriball was shit for him, but Pirlo has him flying. Fingers crossed he doesn’t get injured because if he does I see our midfield being more dynamic and physical this year, but struggling in terms of creating.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Well not to burst anyone's bubble, but we must not forget that sampdoria is probably a team that will fight to avoid relegation.
We need a larger sample size, starting with Roma next week.
1st game looked promising so that's nice to see.
It's not that hard to improve on sarri's boring style.
Can't wait for next game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I would be worried back in the days if we started with such fast football with only 1 month to prepare for the season. I'd expect us to fall later in the season. But for years we've been seing our team preserving energy for the later stages, and we never saw it working in April and May. So, go on Pirlo, do whatever you please, as long as it's different from the boredom of last year's Allegri and Sarri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)