[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (33 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ah so bored I dont want to eat jam and turkay, I would like to see the romans biting Juvestadium grass!.

Btw im eating a kebab right now. Oh the irony.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Nah, by laughs I mean our two wide forwards were both in the starting XI for Roma a few years ago

Would be nice if their own ex-players shafted them and ruined their unbeaten streak + title ambitions.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Nah, by laughs I mean our two wide forwards were both in the starting XI for Roma a few years ago

Would be nice if their own ex-players shafted them and ruined their unbeaten streak + title ambitions.
hahaha lol. then lets get menez vucinic cerci :lol2: actually it doesn't look that bad on paper.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I would lol, but i remember the first season Conte came here. We were even worse than Roma. Matchday 30 and we were second behind fucking Milan who were 15th at one point. We were undefeated for 30 games and also had the best defence in the league.....
Rreally ?

Apr 8, 2013
I would lol, but i remember the first season Conte came here. We were even worse than Roma. Matchday 30 and we were second behind $#@!ing Milan who were 15th at one point. We were undefeated for 30 games and also had the best defence in the league.....
15th at one point? After 2 matchdays you mean, after drawing to Lazio and losing at Napoli?

However, from next match onwards Roma won't have the best defense in the league anymore, believe me... And they won't neither be unbeaten... We will rule their ass on January 5th.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I've gathered that it must be some bizarre ritual on this forum where everyone quotes the same picture over and over again while adding a laughing smiley face to indicate that they, too, indeed did laugh out loud/online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)