[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Nipples Soccer FC (Nov. 10th 2013) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I read that in tuttojuve that both teams were fined in 500k.

Don't know if it's true though.
Napoli have to pay 50,000 euros. Juve have to pay 50,000 plus another 10,000.

- - - Updated - - -

i agree. napoli fans were being way bigger dicks and endangering other spectators but a funny banner saying forza vesuvio is a big deal.

they apparently throw piss filled balloons around? wtf?!
I thought all the teams did that in Serie A?

- - - Updated - - -

But piss balloons should be condoned by the FIGC but not a banner depicting a volcano?
Weren't you guys on a suspended punishment anyway? From a couple games ago?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
fuck it storm the offices of the figc and gun down those stupid cunts.

Why didn't the figc ever look into the case of racial abuse towards pogba?

why didn't the figc ever punish crapoli fans for trashing the facilities at our stadium NOT only last season but yesterday too?

why didn't they punish the same bunch of inbred cunts for throwing balloons filled with urine at Juve fans?

why didn't they punish parma fans for abusive banners aimed at pessotto the other week?

why didn't they punish fiorentina fans for their slur on heysal?

etc...

it's one thing punishing us for what is a minor offence imo but i don't see those stupid cunts doing anything towards any serious offences.

Is it not somewhat ironic that the figc sent more of their people to try and catch us out yesterday? this whole thing is a farce and double standards, the fans need to take to the streets and fucking take it to the top
CUNTS!
Somebody's piss balloon is half empty it seems :boh:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Fint

:lol:

But yeah. Still over the moon at the violent ass-raping we handed these clowns. It was good to finally face a Napoli not at full strength, once a few of their regulars in defence are unavailable they look shaky as fuck.

We need to perform at this intensity against most teams. This is the type of football I love to see us play.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Coming to post late but what a great victory,match and raping of Napoli!!!
To shut the mouth of those fuckers.
Huge win,and only 1 point from Roma :tup:
Was watching the game with many juventini in a sports pub...hell of a match we catched;)

Now let's hope we'll have eveyone back and healthy after the Intl break,including Mirko and Licht.

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
@Fint

:lol:

But yeah. Still over the moon at the violent ass-raping we handed these clowns. It was good to finally face a Napoli not at full strength, once a few of their regulars in defence are unavailable they look shaky as fuck.

We need to perform at this intensity against most teams. This is the type of football I love to see us play.
Why is it always the asshole with you Aussies? Can't you just once rape a mouth-pussy?

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Huge performance.

I can only look on in envy.
Wonder if other milan fans think the same.
In local seriaA forum, inter-merda fans are acting like napoli advocates. They are still whining about Llorente goal (offside). If marota can understand there words, hi will be so proud of that bunch of cunts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)