[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Nipples Soccer FC (Nov. 10th 2013) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Wonder if other milan fans think the same.
In local seriaA forum, inter-merda fans are acting like napoli advocates. They are still whining about Llorente goal (offside). If marota can understand there words, hi will be so proud of that bunch of cunts.
Regardless if it was offsides or not, Napoli still scored a grand total of zero goals & Juve scored two more. I don't understand the whining in this case either.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Regardless if it was offsides or not, Napoli still scored a grand total of zero goals & Juve scored two more. I don't understand the whining in this case either.
It's a particularly infantile form of logic where you presume if something goes wrong in a match -- like a bad ref call -- the entire match that follows is invalidated and the players are completely powerless to overcome their condemned fate by a single incident.

It's the footballer's version of the spherical cow joke.

Thus when Napoli went down 1-0 in the second minute, there was nothing that followed in the next 88 minutes that Napoli could do to reverse the "curse". :andyandbarcelona:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Wasn't sure where to put this, but just had to share it. Having just heard this for the first time I've obviously spent my morning memorising the whole thing :lol: :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)