[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Naples soccer (1st April 2012) (2 Viewers)

Juve 3-0 Garbage Men (01-Apr-2012) Man of the Match

• Chiellini

• De Ceglie

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As a Juve fan, I'm going through a weird stage right now.

I don't hate Fiorentina, I actually feel sorry for them. I don't think they deserve relegation
- they're going through a Sampdoria-like spell right now. They have some quality, and shouldn't be performing that badly.

I hate Inter and always will. The biggest rivalry in Italy, what's more to say?

But, I FUCKING hate A.C. Milan with passion now. More than Inter and Fiorentina combined. Berlusconi, Galliani and Allegri are all sneaky, shady pigs. I hate the management down to the players. They fucking suck, they sucking fuck and I don't like them.
:tdown::tdown::tdown:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The players did it big today! I have few words because all has been said.

The stadium and fans were perfect.

Vidal monstrous.... and Dp is a god of football among men.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
You could tell that Napoli would crumble at one point, huge victory last night!

In the last three games we haven't conceded a goal, we played with two formations with almost equal succes, and never stoped pushing forward even when taking the lead.

Just keep it up boys!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Quite a good & very controlled game from us, but almost destroyed by the gruesome twosome up front. Having your goalie do virtually nothing for an entire game against Napoli says enough about how smart this game was played.

Highlight of the game: De Ceglie's facial expression when Chiellini was elbowed.

Buffon 6 - Euhm, thanks for coming.
Barzagli 7 - Makes it look easy. Another smart game.
Bonucci 7 - Surprisingly good & composed.
Chiellini 7 - Good game.
Lichtsteiner 6 - Okay-ish. I don't like him in this setup. I probably would have fielded someone else.
De Ceglie 6 - Not bad, but a bit shaky.
Vidal 7 - Tireless running & immense workrate, coupled with a shitload of amateur mistakes. But a pretty fine goal.
Pirlo 6,5 - Ups & downs throughout the game, but definitely more positives than negatives.
Marchisio 6,5 - Did his job.
Vucinic 5,5 - Quite poor, apart from 20 min or so.
Borriello 5 - Meh, I actually saw a few good things, but the incessant whining & complaining is unbearable.

Caceres 6 - No major complaints.
Quagliarella 6,5 - Nice. Only the 2nd or 3rd time this season he looked lively.
Del Piero -

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
Quite a good & very controlled game from us, but almost destroyed by the gruesome twosome up front. Having your goalie do virtually nothing for an entire game against Napoli says enough about how smart this game was played.

Highlight of the game: De Ceglie's facial expression when Chiellini was elbowed.

Buffon 6 - Euhm, thanks for coming.
Barzagli 7 - Makes it look easy. Another smart game.
Bonucci 7 - Surprisingly good & composed.
Chiellini 7 - Good game.
Lichtsteiner 6 - Okay-ish. I don't like him in this setup. I probably would have fielded someone else.
De Ceglie 6 - Not bad, but a bit shaky.
Vidal 7 - Tireless running & immense workrate, coupled with a $#@!load of amateur mistakes. But a pretty fine goal.
Pirlo 6,5 - Ups & downs throughout the game, but definitely more positives than negatives.
Marchisio 6,5 - Did his job.
Vucinic 5,5 - Quite poor, apart from 20 min or so.
Borriello 5 - Meh, I actually saw a few good things, but the incessant whining & complaining is unbearable.

Caceres 6 - No major complaints.
Quagliarella 6,5 - Nice. Only the 2nd or 3rd time this season he looked lively.
Del Piero -
:tup:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #735
    Vidal of course man of the match again, but what I've seen in the last 8min of the game was too much to not vote for the one and only Captain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)