[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Naples soccer (1st April 2012) (3 Viewers)

Juve 3-0 Garbage Men (01-Apr-2012) Man of the Match

• Chiellini

• De Ceglie

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Chievo, bologna and inter the toughest.. Imagine inter making us champions.
Seriously i have been thinking for this for while,that would be fucking awesome hahahaha :D

Seriously. Conte must be sacked if he fails to win the double.

Juve spent more than any other team, bringing in a whole new team for this season , giving him a brand new great Stadium, haven't had to play at Europe unlike Milan, Inter, Udinese, Lazio, Napoli, while Inter was fucked and Milan has had the most difficult season of the last 10 years.

I'm sure without Ibra we would be 9 points below Juve.

If Juve doesnt win the double, Conte has failed miserably.
Hahahaha u are a joke,seriously !
Not because u are BBilan fan,but what the fuck u are talking about .
Conte has done magics he is awesome,trilion times better than Milan's queen Ms.Allegri .

Best Defence in EU,unbeaten :D

Does it really matter if those players come for free? I'm saying this Scudetto is Juve's to lose, not Milan's. And it will be a miracle if Milan wins it, not Juve.
Are you serious ? U must be kidding

Or, u are preparing your excuses (Fake Fan)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
LowLife:
Boriello 6.0 - I just feel bad for the guy. Tries very hard. He reminds me of Amuari. NOthing goes his way, even referees never call his fouls.
Wired but same here,i feel kinda sorry for him,i know he is millionare and other stuff but idk why .
tbh I feel the same too. he ran his socks off tonite but it just didn't go his way,
His facial expression when he was being subbed was really sad: a guy who tries his hardest just to let everyone, including himself down.
but hey what can we do? can't wait for him till the end of time

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
So Milan, Inter and Napoli couldn't beat us - who will? If any of the remaining teams beat us its quite disappointing.

I was hoping Milan would, you know, losing to worthy opponents but if we lose to lets say Chievo? That would be sad.
Since when is Milan a worthy opponent?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
As a Juve fan, I'm going through a weird stage right now.

I don't hate Fiorentina, I actually feel sorry for them. I don't think they deserve relegation - they're going through a Sampdoria-like spell right now. They have some quality, and shouldn't be performing that badly.

I hate Inter and always will. The biggest rivalry in Italy, what's more to say?

But, I FUCKING hate A.C. Milan with passion now. More than Inter and Fiorentina combined. Berlusconi, Galliani and Allegri are all sneaky, shady pigs. I hate the management down to the players. They fucking suck, they sucking fuck and I don't like them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)