[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Naples soccer (1st April 2012) (3 Viewers)

Juve 3-0 Garbage Men (01-Apr-2012) Man of the Match

• Chiellini

• De Ceglie

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
wow ... You have to post a photo of your saint ticket =) btw... what about price? How much have you paid for it? If it's not a secret of course. I have heard that in APL the lowest ticket price is something about 30f.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
wow ... You have to post a photo of your saint ticket =) btw... what about price? How much have you paid for it? If it's not a secret of course. I have heard that in APL the lowest ticket price is something about 30f.
The ticket willbe waiting for me in the stadium :D Cost me €90 for a seat at the tribuna est. Closest to the pitch.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
€90 !!! Not so harmful as I anticipated =) Relatively low price as for a dream which is going to come true. I hope the result of the match won't disappoint you and all of us !!!

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
No I got it through the Norwegian Juventus Club Doc. They have first priority on tickets. If you want the tickets online you'll have to try listicket.it today :p

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Quag and Borriello are out of shape and confidence, Matri has been in and off in 2012 (way more off though) and played really bad against Inter, Vucinic has serious attitude, consistency and finishing problems, Del Piero is my first choice, I'd put Vucinic and Pepe next to him in a 433.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
And yes we owe these maggots a sound thrashing. I'm absolutely sick of their flukey and arsey wins against us. We haven't beaten them since Feb 2009 (I think) so its time to end that run.
Yeah it was Feb 2009, I was at the game that night, Cheesio scored the only goal with a deflected shot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)