[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Naples soccer (1st April 2012) (3 Viewers)

Juve 3-0 Garbage Men (01-Apr-2012) Man of the Match

• Chiellini

• De Ceglie

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Without Maggio Napoli are losing a lot from their wing play. I don't think Conte will try to match their formation this time. It's gonna be 4-3-3 again.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not gonna happen. Leo is our sweeper/libero. The second coming of Scirea. :touched:
That thought made me sick to my stomach :yuck: :inter:

Bonehead isn't even fit to lick the late Scirea's pinky toenail.

We've played Milan, Inter, Fiorentina, Parma, and Udinese twice already.

We should be able to dispose of both Lazio and Roma.

This is our toughest game until the end of the season. If we manage to win this one, it will give us a psychological boost for the Coppa final, put an end to our terrible run against Naples soccer, and leave us in a favorable position for our final run-in (as Milan might drop points, and potentially be psychologically dented after 2 grueling matches against Barfa in the CL QF).

Dec 31, 2008
I've had enough of these fuckers through the past few seasons. We have a great chance to completely destroy them in this match and the Coppa final. Nothing other than a victory is acceptable.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And yes we owe these maggots a sound thrashing. I'm absolutely sick of their flukey and arsey wins against us. We haven't beaten them since Feb 2009 (I think) so its time to end that run.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marty, can you install a filter to Napoli when anyone writes it it changes automatically to Naples Soccer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)