[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Crotone [February 22nd, 2021] (7 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Naah I think we got this. Crotone are just not good enough of a side to be able to keep a clean sheet.
Demiligt are a good pair while I trust Danilo and A.S against the mighty Crotone..
In midfield I think we could even enjoy this one as both Ramsey and McK can roam forward while I still prefer Bentancur to Rabiot.
Kulu needs these kind of games to shine and get a confidence needed for his growth - I expect him to either score or assist.
Ronaldo is of course Ronaldo..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Naah I think we got this. Crotone are just not good enough of a side to be able to keep a clean sheet.
Demiligt are a good pair while I trust Danilo and A.S against the mighty Crotone..
In midfield I think we could even enjoy this one as both Ramsey and McK can roam forward while I still prefer Bentancur to Rabiot.
Kulu needs these kind of games to shine and get a confidence needed for his growth - I expect him to either score or assist.
I'd like for that to happen, the last two games were disappointing.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
we didn't even beat those cucks last time :lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
we didn't even beat those cucks last time :lol:
If you think we are bad now try rewatching some of our previous shit.. What we have now is way improved compared to the start of the season. I agree we still need to make a huge leap to where we want to be but again - This is Crotone..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If you think we are bad now try rewatching some of our previous shit.. What we have now is way improved compared to the start of the season. I agree we still need to make a huge leap to where we want to be but again - This is Crotone..
Actually the last 2 H2H have resulted in a draw :lol: if it makes you feel any better

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
If we win our two games in hand AND beat Inter we would be 2 points below them. That's a good position to be in for the closing of the season in the scudetto race with hope of winning it. Big IFs though, it means we HAVE to beat Napoli and Inter.
in*er at home is the penultimate Serial A game and can be the scudo decider, crazy. Will be amazing or horrible.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If we win our two games in hand AND beat Inter we would be 2 points below them. That's a good position to be in for the closing of the season in the scudetto race with hope of winning it. Big IFs though, it means we HAVE to beat Napoli and Inter.
I hope for us to turn it around until it's not mathematically possible anymore, but we really need to bring on a oldschool Juve series of wins now.

But I'm not sure Pirlo's Juve is capable of it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope for us to turn it around until it's not mathematically possible anymore, but we really need to bring on a oldschool Juve series of wins now.

But I'm not sure Pirlo's Juve is capable of it.
The whole issue is that at this point in the season no one can. No matter who you bring will not have the time frame to work his ideas and get things going. We have to hope that Pirlo knows what to do.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
When defending a lead we seem great because we are getting in position, tackle and clear so it's all simple maths. Going forward is the problem because we leave gaps in the middle and we don't create clear chances. We'll have all the possession tonight and I'm hoping Ramsey will dictate our attacking play and McKennie to be direct.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Merda got 45 possible pts left, we got 51 possible with 11pts down and 2 more matches at hand obviously...
Now In the season merda has drawn 5 and lost 2 and logic says they will draw at least 2-3 more times and lose 1-2 times. Thats 4-6 dropped points from draws plus 3-6 from loses..(4+3) that is a minimum of 7 pts they will drop almost certainly and with one of those matches directly being against us we have a good chance mathematically.

But realistically, the last 17 matches for us needs to be at least 14W-2D-1L otherwise chances are slim unless merda dips more than expected..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Merda got 45 possible pts left, we got 51 possible with 11pts down and 2 more matches at hand obviously...
Now In the season merda has drawn 5 and lost 2 and logic says they will draw at least 2-3 more times and lose 1-2 times. Thats 4-6 dropped points from draws plus 3-6 from loses..(4+3) that is a minimum of 7 pts they will drop almost certainly and with one of those matches directly being against us we have a good chance mathematically.

But realistically, the last 17 matches for us needs to be 15W-1D-1L otherwise chances are slim unless merda dips more than expected..
And that would require a miracle. One that will end with our 1-1 draw to Verona.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)