[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Cagliari (May 18th 2014) (1 Viewer)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Why? Because the players have the kids on the pitch. The stupid ultras once again have to make this all a celebration for themselves.
So what, nobody's gonna hurt them. The fans do deserve a little celebration for themselves as well, they followed and supported the club through out the season. Spent their money and time for something they love. Pitch invasion when a title is being celebrated was a common thing in the past.

Why are people nowadays trying to take away everything that made Football the best sport there is?

I'm this close to giving up on it. Modern football sucks ass.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So what, nobody's gonna hurt them. The fans do deserve a little celebration for themselves as well, they followed and supported the club through out the season. Spent their money and time for something they love. Pitch invasion when a title is being celebrated was a common thing in the past.

Why are people nowadays trying to take away everything that made Football the best sport there is?

but but but the kids!!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Ridiculous really. Next the people will ask for fans to sit down and stay quite. I like this tradition and I remember the times when most players on the pitch would lose their shirts after the last match of the season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What an great end to the season especially with Roma imploding and us going on cruise control. It wasn't as easy as it looks with that huge point difference but the numbers show that it was a walk in the park. I love it that not only we made that points record but we put things in perspective in the end and had the best defensive record in the season as well as the offensive one.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Ridiculous really. Next the people will ask for fans to sit down and stay quite. I like this tradition and I remember the times when most players on the pitch would lose their shirts after the last match of the season.
Football has been raped. The "human" aspects of it are all gone. It fucking saddens me how some people are happy with turning fans into an opera concert crowd and happy for being one themselves. :facepalm2:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)