[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Cagliari (May 18th 2014) (7 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think this is the best Serie A since 2006, and is wrong to discredit us after such a league.
I thought the same at the start of the season, looking at each squad, however what panned out on the pitch was a bit of a disaster. More teams declined than grew, really, and the league was very lop-sided. Hopefully that corrects itself next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Serie A has fallen from grace but have some foreign investors with money is helping the situation but we also need to attract some big names and try not to sell Pogba's and Vidal's to the so called richer clubs... We already lost veratti and cavani... losing Immobile... I dont know why we allow the top goal scorers of the league every season to go abroad... Anyway... Need to keep our best players!!! Well get back to that top spot... Like in 2003 when we have 3 teams in the semis of CL!

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
I thought the same at the start of the season, looking at each squad, however what panned out on the pitch was a bit of a disaster. More teams declined than grew, really, and the league was very lop-sided. Hopefully that corrects itself next season.
The only team that deluded the expectations were the Milan clubs, but it was unavoidable that someone did considering that there were so many team promising at the beginning of the season. Both us and Napoli got unlucky in CL, them for the draw and not qualifying for few against such great teams (being in 4th group, but I talked about that in the other post) and us for the shit happened on the pitch.

But still, nobody considers how Milan found it easy to qualify while they were struggling and were 13th in the league, and later on they also troubled Atletico sometimes in the match (who watched it knows). There is so a bad reputation about Serie A that a lot of members of this forum are conditioned and can't even notice it. That's why Serie A is a product badly "sold" to media, with empty stadium and all the shit that happens here and how bad Italy is considered outside. But that's not a good reason to treat Serie A like a third rate league. Ligue 1 can stick suck Serie A balls, for example, to don't talk about Portuguese Ligue. When I read some bullshit here I don't know if it's just trolling or bad information.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Milan found it easy to qualify ? Wtf am i reading.
And they troubled Atletico which implies its a great league ? Well let me also tell u something,they ended up conceding just
a cool 5 goals to them in the process and werent even able to get a draw over both legs.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
I think I was clear enough. You took two different points of my and put them together, that doesn't make sense at all. But I'm tired, actually, and can't write always the same thing about Serie A. They don't pay me for this. I understand the limits it has, there are some, but someone can't, and add other ones that there aren't. I feel quite alone on this process about things that looks obvious to me, and I don't like it at all. I know most of this forum laughs behind Serie A like if it's an Eredivisie.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I think this is the best Serie A since 2006, and is wrong to discredit us after such a league. So many teams are on a medium-high levels, and play good football, even if most of the top names in the world are missing.

There were seasons in the near past where Serie A was unwatchable, especially when we were under Ranieri.

The fact is that the team that are rising (Roma, Fiorentina, Napoli) have not the tradition (and that expecially for ranking) and depth to do good in Europe, even if they are quality teams.

For example, if Napoli had more years in Europe they wouldn't be in the 4th group at the draw and wouldn't have picked Borussia and Arsenal. And still, they had 12 points in the death group. In next years they won't be in the 4th group of picking and if the quality is around their actual level, could make at least the Round of 16 easily.

Fiorentina met us and we are a superior team, even if we missed the cynism to bury all the chances against Benfica, but before us had an impressive EL and could have gone far by meeting another team. This teams are in the rising way and you must be patient. I'd say there is a "generation change" in Serie A.

Milan teams are done, forget about them. Things can change, but I don't see them recovering their old position quickly (if there are not serious investments, which actually looks very unlikely). Unless they don't find their Conte who can turn shit into gold.

I don't know about that, I understand the frustration of starting over again; but Still having the likes of Nedved, Trezeguet, Camoranesi and Del Piero in the mix I watched every game. It was exciting for me, loved it when we came back in Serie A and thumped Livorno 5-1 aside of that late consolation goal by loviso, I'll never forget that feeling that day like "that's right bitches were back!"

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
I was talking about Serie A ;) To talk about that Juve, having those heroes still here was great and they litterally saved our asses in those times carrying us, cause the rest of the team and club sucked really hard.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Quagliarella and Vucinic to score in their final match for Juventus :touched:. also, Tevez to score just so he can reach 20 goals (which we hadnt hd since Del Piero). so i would say 3-0 for us

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:agree: turned out to be an absolute stinker, quality wise. So many dreary games.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
if we get the 102, will it be the absolute European record? (I mean not just among top 5 leagues)
Sadly, no, it wont be. Celtic holds the absolute all-time record with 103 pts from 38games (season 2001-2002). If we win vs Cagliari we will top the best 5 European leagues, but it wont be an absolute European record...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Sadly, no, it wont be. Celtic holds the absolute all-time record with 103 pts from 38games (season 2001-2002). If we win vs Cagliari we will top the best 5 European leagues, but it wont be an absolute European record...
fuckin' jooventus bleck end white baastards

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
You`d be surprised when you see how many records those two Scottish teams (Rangers & Celtic) hold. Here`s one very impressive:

Highest attendance at a major European domestic match
149,433 — Scottish Cup final Celtic and Aberdeen in 1937 at Hampden Park in Glasgow

sorry for the offtopic, fvck Celtic and rest of the world, forza Juve!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)