[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Cagliari (May 18th 2014) (3 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We've beaten atalanta hungover and we want to start our youngsters for this and all of us expect us to get the record. Yeah, it is a shit league.
Shite league for sure. I'm afraid in years to come our record will be remembered as Serie A being at its weakest rather than this being one of the great Serie A sides.

ps. is that Billy Darely from Death Sentence in your avatar?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Shite league for sure. I'm afraid in years to come our record will be remembered as Serie A being at its weakest rather than this being one of the great Serie A sides.

ps. is that Billy Darely from Death Sentence in your avatar?
Exactly.

It's Ragnar Lodbrok from the show Vikings.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
So what if it is the weakest? If Roma or some other club managed to gain 102 points you would hear them bragging until the end of time.
Real M. won 5 Cl in a row when "CL" was shit and they are most successiful team because of that, constantly being praised for that, but hey let us smear our own successes.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
So what if it is the weakest? If Roma or some other club managed to gain 102 points you would hear them bragging until the end of time.
Real M. won 5 Cl in a row when "CL" was shit and they are most successiful team because of that, constantly being praised for that, but hey let us smear our own successes.
finally someone said it!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Real M. won 5 Cl in a row when "CL" was $#@! and they are most successiful team because of that, constantly being praised for that, but hey let us smear our own successes.
yeah i know yada yada... but still is weird to see the milan teams acting like fodder. Thats all im saying.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
+rep

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Real M. won 5 Cl in a row when "CL" was $#@! and they are most successiful team because of that, constantly being praised for that, but hey let us smear our own successes.
:agree:

A title is a title. Our first title in 1905, the 10th in 1958, the 20th in 1982. All are equally important. Ask Liverpool how much is a domestic title worth.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
I think this is the best Serie A since 2006, and is wrong to discredit us after such a league. So many teams are on a medium-high levels, and play good football, even if most of the top names in the world are missing.

There were seasons in the near past where Serie A was unwatchable, especially when we were under Ranieri.

The fact is that the team that are rising (Roma, Fiorentina, Napoli) have not the tradition (and that expecially for ranking) and depth to do good in Europe, even if they are quality teams.

For example, if Napoli had more years in Europe they wouldn't be in the 4th group at the draw and wouldn't have picked Borussia and Arsenal. And still, they had 12 points in the death group. In next years they won't be in the 4th group of picking and if the quality is around their actual level, could make at least the Round of 16 easily.

Fiorentina met us and we are a superior team, even if we missed the cynism to bury all the chances against Benfica, but before us had an impressive EL and could have gone far by meeting another team. This teams are in the rising way and you must be patient. I'd say there is a "generation change" in Serie A.

Milan teams are done, forget about them. Things can change, but I don't see them recovering their old position quickly (if there are not serious investments, which actually looks very unlikely). Unless they don't find their Conte who can turn shit into gold.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm glad the right Italian teams will be in the Champions League next season - teams that are strengthening and building wisely on strong foundations instead of the likes of Udinese who follow the Arsenal method of aiming to qualify for Europe and selling their best players.

I'd hate for Napoli or Roma to ever go further than us in the CL, but I've had enough of Serie A's reputation being rubbished and it's time we had some decent representation in Europe.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I'm glad the right Italian teams will be in the Champions League next season - teams that are strengthening and building wisely on strong foundations instead of the likes of Udinese who follow the Arsenal method of aiming to qualify for Europe and selling their best players.

I'd hate for Napoli or Roma to ever go further than us in the CL, but I've had enough of Serie A's reputation being rubbished and it's time we had some decent representation in Europe.
I agree with you completely... we need spain-like seasons...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)