[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (106 Viewers)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If you are talking about the losses the players underperforming is another factor.
Actually, the only thing the management did during the summer was add squad depth :lol2:
Just let them talk.
When we'll start winning again, and we will for sure, we'll have these pearls to laugh at.
Actually, even now some posts deserve laughs because the posters are such chikens. They were hiding in their holes when we were winning and now they're the loudest ones.
They knew all the time! :dielaugh:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just let them talk.
When we'll start winning again, and we will for sure, we'll have these pearls to laugh at.
Actually, even now some posts deserve laughs because the posters are such chikens. They were hiding in their holes when we were winning and now they're the loudest ones.
They knew all the time! :dielaugh:
When we're winning, I still want Ranieri out. He's a ________.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Sometimes i wonder if i'm watching the same game most members round here are watching?

Some of the ratings i've seen in here are as Osman would put it "utterly bizarre".

I mean, Dp getting a 5, Amauri getting 5's and 6's, even Nedved who i agree shouldn't be starting, but he had a good game yesterday. The fact that Juve lost got people all emotional and they forgot how good those 3 players played.

Marchionni was poor, Marchisio and Sissoko were both average. Molinaro was horrific, he was along with Legro the worst players on the pitch, Chielleni had to cover for their arses so many times i lost count.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Even when we were winning we make it so much more difficult than we should be. Sure we are winning this season despite two slumps. All I'm saying is we need someone better in the middle, at the very least. And in my honest opinion that would go a long way. I may be one you are "pointing out" alen that when we are winning I'm silent but that doesn't mean my mind has changed. I still feel the same way, I just feel obligated to throw in my opinion as everyone else does. Just like andy hates CR wheter winning or losing, I think one player could change a lot for the team AND the way they win.

We struggle too much against teams shouldn't have any problem beating AND we seem to lack in depth of creativity. Kinda like "writers block", nothing to get something flowing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Was Molinaro so awful in the second half?
I didn't watch the last 45 minutes and he was one of our best 3 players in the first half. Rab also said that Molinaro was our best player in both halves so i don't know what to believe anymore because both Fred and Rab are people who look at Juve's matches more objectively.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I didn't watch the last 45 minutes and he was one of our best 3 players in the first half. Rab also said that Molinaro was our best player in both halves so i don't know what to believe anymore because both Fred and Rab are people who look at Juve's matches more objectively.
You have my ratings on page 20.

I gave him and Chiellini 5 as our best defenders...yet again terrible.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I lost count of the times Chielleni had to go cover for Molinaro on the left side, he was horrible positionally and left a lot of gaps behind. Not to mention he gave Fini too much space to get his crosses in. Fini had an easy game yesterday if you ask me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I lost count of the times Chielleni had to go cover for Molinaro on the left side, he was horrible positionally and left a lot of gaps behind. Not to mention he gave Fini too much space to get his crosses in. Fini had an easy game yesterday if you ask me.
Exactly.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Chielleni had to do Legro and Molinaro's job for them, i wouldn't blame him, the pressure on him was overwhelming. He had to cover for those two so much, he couldn't go on about doing his own job.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Душан;1884833 said:
But not even Chiellini was that good like he usually is.
That is true. But I guess covering two positions and not only one doesn't bring out the best in a player.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No, this was Ranieri's fault actually.
I mentioned before the match that Cagliari are one of the best (probably the best) counter-attacking teams in the league and their ball movement is very good.
Molinaro shouldn't have been forced to play so offensively because even someone with such pace and stamina can't be back on time for Cagliari's great counters.
But yesterday (at least in the first half) Molinaro played in some unusual for him attacking role (at least it resulted with Neddy's goal) and he was surely told by Ranieri to do it and to help Nedved.
Even Superman would have left the space at the back against a fast, pacey, counter-attacking team like Cagliari.

In order to fix one broken thing (read: Nedved to get more help in attack) we broke another thing (read: we left space on the left) and this is coach's fault.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
No, this was Ranieri's fault actually.
I mentioned before the match that Cagliari are one of the best (probably the best) counter-attacking teams in the league and their ball movement is very good.
Molinaro shouldn't have been forced to play so offensively because even someone with such pace and stamina can't be back on time for Cagliari's great counters.
But yesterday (at least in the first half) Molinaro played in some unusual for him attacking role (at least it resulted with Neddy's goal) and he was surely told by Ranieri to do it and to help Nedved.
Even Superman would have left the space at the back against a fast, pacey, counter-attacking team like Cagliari.

In order to fix one broken thing (read: Nedved to get more help in attack) we broke another thing (read: we left space on the left) and this is coach's fault.
Well said Alen....I saw Torino against Inter and I must say they deserved the draw they came away with.Great attacking threat and resolute defending...Perhaps the traditional 'small' teams are not as hapless as they used to be,and so the 'big boys' need to up their game against them.

Unfortunately for us,we've not been able to that recently.At anything close to our best we'd just about get past some of these teams,in our current form...we are bound to suffer against them...

p.s. Chelsea were just as hapless against Liverpool,no goal threat whatsoever n some shambolic defending from Bosingwa and Ashley Cole...I really can't wait for Feb 25

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Would you prefer loosing next Serie A game to see Ranieri out if that's the case?
Yes
Because i think its over for Juve
Not because of the 7 points gap but its the type of the coach and > 50% of the players we have
CR maybe good but not good enough to lead a team like Juve
well i think his personality and tactics would do fine with Mid-Table teams
but not big names like Juve
I don't see him winning us anything , even the Coppa italia

Regarding the players
well i think we have a lot of non-Juve material players like:
Molli
Marchionni
Grygera
Melberg
Poulsen
IQ

they r average players and same goes here
I don;t think they can win us anything

So if loosing another game would make it obvious for the board that those are not juve type of coach and players then let it be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)